love me

this chapter is gonna bs about yeonbin just yeonbin felt like putting some yeonbin stuff...

knock knock...
yeonjun heard a knock.....

"what is it"yeonjun said comming closer to the librarys door..

"its me soobin" soobin replied..

"ohh wait a minute" yeonjun hurried to open the door...

"heyy why so suddenly did you come"yeonjun said shocked to see him here what if uncle and aunty were here...

"whyy cant i come" soobin teased knowing the younger didnt mean like that...

"whatt no umm thats not i mean" yeonjun whined...

" comee" yeonjun said dragging him with him...

"you wanna read this book its the best" yeonjun said shoving a book on soobins chest...

"i dont like to read these romantic stories" soobin said putting it back..

"you dont whyyy"yeonjun pouted...
yeonjub was a sucker for romantic books unlike soobin who liked to keep himswlf occupied by either studies laws or something like archery war...

"i dont know just wasnt the big fan of it" soobin said now looking at yeonjun who was trying to put the book back by climbing the ladder...

"that actually explains why your private life is so boring" yeonjun giggled,soobin froze ohh boi that giggle that made him feel like heaven..

"heyy let me do that,you will fall" soobin said trying to grab yeonjun before he falls..

"noo i wanna do tha-"yeonjun got cut of by him slipping from the ladder...

when yeonjun thought it woupd be his last day on earth...

he saw soobin looking at him concerned he knew the angel has come to take him...

" hey yeonjun are you okay" soobin asked concerened...

when yeonjun has slipped luckily soobin was just down to catch him if he falls...

"my god thats wy i told you to not to do it come lets take you to the castle enough reading you cab read it afterwards" soobin ranted while yeonjun looked at him with soo much adoration that made soobin gulp...

"i wont cuddle you if you dont come,find another cuddler"soobin said teasingly...

"noo my cuddler, dont leavee mee" yeonjun whined now straddling soobin making soobin giggle...
this lil baby was the cutest nothing could change that...

"okay okay lets take you to your chambers"soobin said carrying yeonjun...

"tired?" soobin asked yeonjun who layed on his chest hugging him...

"tired" yeonjun whined...

"sleep then i will wake you up" soobin  smiled pecking yeonjuns lips who just smiled...

"good night"yeonjun said and then slept not knowing that soobin was gonna cry with how cute he was...

soobin knew nothing about love but what he knew was he loved yeonjun more than the word itself..