shy

it was soobins turn to sing he was nervous but yeonjun gave him a hug and told him he cab do it.

Everytime you walk into the room
Got me feeling crazy
Shock my heart boom boom
Any other boy would stare

you see soobin wasnt that kind of person who would just be straightfoward he was a shy kid he never tried to get out of his comfort zone whereas yeonjun was truely the opposite he used to make friend really easily and honestly everyone knew that even though soob was a very shy kid when he was with yeonjun his childish side would come out it was like he wouldbt judge him.

But me, I look away
'Cause you making me scared
Tryin' not to breathe 1, 2, 3
Tryin' not to freak when you look at me
Gotta make a move but I freeze

to say soobin was cared wasnt a understatement he used to look at yeonjun and thank god that even though yeonjun would never like him he hoped from his heart that he wouldnt leave him

You don't have a clue what you do to me
soobin had a courage to look up from his guitar and into the hazel brown eyes he loved he couldnt help but feel those things inside him telling him that the boy infront him was his future his life and at that time soobin looked back at the times and thought how yeonjub was always there he was an angel so it was completely out of soobins hand to stop himself from loving a certain boy.

boy you make me shy, shy, shy
I'm fightin' butterfli-fli-flies
Yeah, you make me lose my mind
Whenever you near me
boy, you make me shy
Oh

soobin tried to ignore those feelings the feeling that he wad getting butterflies in his stomach he felt that feeling the feeling he only felt when he was with yeonjun,yeonjun was trule making soobin lose his mind and he wasnt even kidding.

Rejection is a word that I don't wanna know
But a boy like you could kill a boy real slow

soobin looked at his side looking at his twin looking at the both with love in his eyes

sure tae was yeonjuns brother but when i say yeonjun and kook were more close wouldnt be a lie he had to ask his OWN brothers permission to quote his bestfriend but neverthless his brother was there with him when times got hard,his brother would hear him rant 4 o clock in the morning make him sleep tuck him in bed,made sure he was sleeping well many people thought that the twins were very distant but only those two knew that they wouldnt be able to survive without each other so looking at his brother looking at him with that proud bunny smile he couldnt help but think that he had done it.
the moment he got down yeonjun hugged him proud that his  bestfriend finally had the courage to sing infront of many people he was just very happy even though he felt sad knowing that song was for someone who he could never be but he let it go for the time being enjoying his arms wrapped around his waist nuzzling his face in the crook of yeonjuns neck.

i am sorry this chapter was small but i have school so i need to worry about my studies too