wedding

it was the wedding day and to say chanbaek was tensed was an understatement dont get tgem wrong they adored each other and knew they were ready for it hut you know that happy feeling knowing that you are gonna walk up on the aisle standing infront of you is the love of your life knowing everything will change for the good.

"are you gonna stop crying"baekhyun consoled yeonjun who was crying cause now he wasnt gonna see him everyday.

"i swear to god like litereally you are everyday in the castle,ofc you will see him"taehyung came from behind back hugging yeonjun with all the others comming to form a group hug.

"i dont know why am i crying now its his wedding"yeonjun said still tears in his eyes.
making everyone laugh except baekhyun who looked at them like they were his family well they werent wrong they were his family the family he loved so much and could die for them,he knows he doesnt show it but he swears in his life he have never been fond with anyone but them.

"okay shutup your guys lets make the groom readyy"beomgyu said comming closer to baekhyun with this wedding gown.

baekhyuns wedding gown.

baekhyuns crown.

he looked prettier way prettier than anyone.

"i just got a message from baba he said everything is ready you just have to walk on the aisle father is outside."
taehyung said now getting wearing his shoes.

"tae i am scared what if i trip what if i fall and embarass everyone and moreover what if uncle do to you guys"baekhyun rambled quitely.
taehyung looked at him as his smile vanished and sighed.

"hyung look at me "taehyung moved his chain upwards now baekhyun looking at him.

"we will be okay,i am used to it anyways and you know what chanyeol hyung wont get embarassed even if you runaway you know he loves you top much second of all no you arent gonna fall i know that and you know what i have seen it in his eyes he loves you so much he is whipped"taehyung said now hugging baekhyun who was crying.

"you can see what message others eyes have and cant see how jungkook looks at you" baekhyun teased making tae blush.

"ahhhh dont do this lets go will you"taehyung whined.