love

to say jungkook was stressed was an understatement his father had gone on a buisness trip and he was left in the castle cause he had to take care of some affairs..his father felt guilt as he knew the guy had worked his ass of these past months to get a month of to rest and have fun with his hyungs and tae.

while jk felt it was okay and that he knew tae would'nt be sad if he told him why he didnt take rest cause he is an understandable men and instead will take care of him to not faint like he did last time...

soo that being sad jungkook was in the throne room meeting the king of another kingdom the elin kingdom it was a kingdom with alot of respect given from people but jungkook hated that parks son bogum was an asshole and he hated him not the kingdom he didnt even try to hide it that he was irritaed by the prescence but knowing his father was counting on him he tried his best.

but not having taehyung by his side was giving him headache he didnt see the said boy in like ages well he did see him when they were eating breakfast at the morning but that doesnt count for jk as he couldnt hug him and kiss him all over his face.

"hello your highness are you here" mr kim said making jungkook snap out of his taetae land now more then irritated as he couldnt see tae smile which was kooks medicine made him frown his eyes but seeing who he was with made him instantly come back to his blank face.

"sorry your majesty if you want to rest then we can do this" mr lee said respecting the male..

you see jungkook wasn't and ordinary prince he wasnt cold to his servants and respected them all equally all thanks to tae who taught him not to treat anyone bad or he wont talk to him for a month so now he smiles to every servant and keeps a smile on his face with his family not wanting to be cold to them he was taught by his parents to be equal and respect elders and that made him the man he was today every kingdom respected him alot because well he was always respected as he was known for being the most sexist bachelor but apart from his visuals that would leave you starstruck he was known for being kind and treating everyone equally but that didnt mean he was not strict no when it came to work he was the coldest he never let anyone see his weakness except from his family...

he was nothing but strict to his buisness partners and was known for his intelligence everyone who knew him tried to avoid getting on his nerves cause no matter how soft he was he knew how to fight better than anyone,he was great at everything archery,horseridding,cooking,singing,running,sword fighting,boxing,karate you name it he was known for being the strongest soldier and warrior getting 76 awards for his bravery to say his parents were proud was an understatement.

"no no its okay i just had something to do you can continue"jungkook nodded.

"oky well as i was saying" mr lee started speaking and after half an hour the door opened and in came the one and only kim taehyung
jungkook snappedin the direction ready to kill whoever came in not pleased by the sudden pause as he just wanted  to end this meeting but staring at the his oh so beautiful sweetheart his eyes become soft again with his face becoming softer he tried note tried  to  not smile biting his lips but still looking at the ethereal male while seungho smiled already knowing that his son in laws and sons were goner for the beauties infront of them....

seungho already knowing that no one would be able to talk so he dismissed the meeting now also going out of the throne room with his son's and son in law yeonbin,chanbaek,taegu and namjin leaving jungkook staring at the tae while tae looked at him with his raised eyebrows.

"kook heyy hello"tae said waving his hands infront of him it was then jungkook noticed everyone had left.

"what happened- woaww"tae asked curiously but got suprised by the sudden pull towards jungkooks lap and in a second tae was on kooks lap with jungkook nuzzling his face  in the youngers neck giving kisses i between also scenting the other.

"tired?"tae asked messaging the other necks.

"tired"jungkook hummed in pleasure.

"cuddles?"jungkook asked unsure...poor boy was tired and just wanted the others love and attention
and boy who was taehyung to say no to that baby voice man who was looking at him with his bambi eyes.

"sure your highness"taehyung said wanting to see the elder smile and yes it worked his was smiling tae's personal favourite bunny smile and biy was tae again a goner.

"lets go to my chambers hmm"jungkook said not being able to stop his smile.
"sure" and with that being said they cuddled in warm blankets with jungkook laying on tae's chest with tae playing with kook hair,earings and eyebrow percing just like kook liked.
not knowing it both of them felt asleep.

they were in love and needed to confess but they were just scared of rejection

(guyss i know i am not writing about the other ships but just saying this is a vkook story but if you want other ships i will make another chapted including them)