training

"mom you know i cant...." jungkook whined.

"cmon kook he needs to be taught from the best"the queen said trying to convince jungkook.

"soo lets make a deal"mrs jeon said jungkook opened his one eye gesturing her to continue.

"how about i let you have 2 months off the training and work so you can spend some time with your husband if you train him" mrs jeon said trying to make a deal.

jeongukk thought cheecks huffed

"fine then call him but he shouldnt be late" jungkook said pouting standing up to go to he training grounds.

it was 6 o clock when mrs jeon barged in the room and wake jeongukk up asking him to train bogum even though the jeons didnt like bogum much mrs jeon still felt it will be a prouf moment for her if she finds out jungkook is fighting with bogum and win.

you see bogum was very intelligent and didnt need training and thought of himself a very brave young man well he was but him thinking he was better then jungkook was a complete lie he couldnt stand a chance against him.

the present

jungkook after leaving his chambers thought to go to the kitchen to see tae.

suddenly taehyung felt arms around his waist and someones chin resting on his shoulder smelling his strawberry scent knowing who ut was he just smiled and placed his hands on top of the others hand which were laying on his waist.

"you are going the training ground bun" tae put a carrot on the buns mouth.

"yes,what are doing"jungkook chewed on the carrot making him do look like a bunny.

"hmm nothing jiminie wanted to have a choclate cake so i was preparing for it" tae pouted turning towards jungkook knowing the boy was here to get some hugs and kisses.

"what happened to you why are you pouting mister"tae bopped his nose making jungkook scrunch his nose.

"you didnt talk to me since yesterdayy"jungkook whined.

"i litereally slept with you anyways have you eaten anything"taehyung worried.

"noo woken up late" jungkook knew whats comming knew he have to sit down and eat cause if not the younger will kill him.

"gukk wth i told you to eat breakfast"taehyung was gonna explode.

"but i wanted to see you and i could only do one thing"jungkook nuzzled his nose in the crook of taehyungs neck.

"you really think seeing me is more important than your own health"tae asked still having his arms wrapped around jungkooks neck.

jungkook just nodded.

"nuu i want hugs" jk whined.

"i will give you if you eat this whole" tae said pointing his fingers at him.

"but-" jungkook was harshly intruppted.

"no buts jeon jungkook" jungkook gulped knowing the younger was angry as he now said his full name.

"okay fine but feed me"jungkook said with his puppy eyes knowing the younger was weak for his puppy eyes.

and who was taehyung to say no to him.

"fine fine sit down" taehyung said scopping the food putting it in  jungkooks mouth who ate it with ease afterall taehyung was jungkooks favourite chef even though he was prince he knew how to cook and sometimes helped the maid.
it was then jungkook noticed taehyung clothes