drunk

"bambi what are you doing to mee" jungkook sang to a beers bottle..

"cmon kook you are drunk" eunwoo whined..

"i need my angel with mee" jungkook said putting all his wight on eunwoo..
"i have a girlfriend to go too and you need to go to your angel  lets take you home" eunwoo took jungkook to the car...

after 20 min they reached kim taehyungs apartment...

"hey taehyung take care of him he keeps talking about you" eunwoo said giving him jungkook...

"bambii" jungkook sang hugging taehyung...
" thanks woo" taehyung said smiling gratefully..

"cmon bun lets take you to my room hmm" taehyung smiled at he clingy bunny...

"but i want to stay with youu~~" jungkook shined hugging the heck of taehyung...

"lets go in the garden" jungkook dragged taehyung

"lets dance" jungkook grabbed taehyungs hand and put his arms of the latters waist while putting taehyungs hand on his own shoulders...

"we are barefoot koo"taehyung said giggling.

"i litereally look a mess" taehyung said smiling at the clingy koo who mumbled under his breath..

"you look perfect" jungkook mumbled..

"our favouraite?" taehyung gasped...

"our favouraite" jungkook smiled.

how did i got so lucky jungkook thought not knowing taehyung was thinking the same..

"you are an angel my angel"jungkook said sleepy...

"haha should we head inside" taehyung suggested..

"if you cuddle me" jungkook pouted...

"ofc" taehyung dragged jungkook inside...

"can i tell you a secret" jungkook said dunkly..

"hmm yess,dont tell my bambi" jungkook said cutely..

"i wont, tell me now" taehyung asked curiously...

"my bambi is the prettiest"taehyung smiled hearing jungkooks words..

"you think i aint pretty" taehyung faked a cry...

"noo noo you are pretty almost like my angel but not as much as him"jungkook said closing his eyes and in a moment tae heard snores..

"and let me tell you a secret, i think my bunny is the most handsome" taehyung giggled pecking jungkooks forehead..

"stay with me"jungkook said still sleeping...

" i was just gonna put the shoes away" taehyung smiled when jungkook didnt let go.

"kay kay lets sleep" taehyung smiled laying down and jungkook didnt waste time to hug the beautiful male while taehyung admired jungkooks cute face he didnt know when sleep hovered him...but he does remember this was the best night..

short update sorry but i didnt have much ideas and i am at my relatives home..

but love you angels💜💜💜😗