comeback

it was black rose comeback jin,tae,jimin and yeonjun were all nervous it had been long since they made a comeback so they didnt wanted to make thier fans feel dissapointed soo in 5 minutes the mv was gonna get live along with them doing the live stage....

thier song was called
"pretty savage"

(i know i am sorry i just really wanted them to you know so please imagine it like that)

thier positions:
tae:the short hair one (lisa)
yeonjun:the yellow shirt and greyish           skirt one(jennie)
jimin:the pink hair one(rośe)
jin:the black hoodie type shirt and black hair one(yeahh i just put them cause common when i started to get into kpop i thought jisoo and jin were twins)

this song...well it was for haters as you see this year was a hard one as one of thier member left the group because of their toxic company yeah they were in jyp the only 🙄

**note:jay why peee(oky sorry i will get going)

so thier member was beomgyu and he had to leave as he didnt wanted to work as a group not because the members but because it was hard to not get enough recogonaization and getting treated badly from the company sure the other members could handle it but beomgyu was tired of this

*note:they didnt tell anyone even thier family**

soo the year was tough with the company now overworking them and abusing them but they still gived thier best for thier fans who were cheering for them they didnt knew their parent came and the squad was there too,they were looking at them with proudness visible in thier eyes from the vip section it was only them more liek junghun booked the whole place just for them.

We seem similar, we are different from the core
Even if we're shy, we are the best on the stage
Born skinny, bitch, thin, no matter of how much weight I gain
Slow at calculation, but fast at sense

it was taehyungs line in thier back there was huge screen apperaing with them seeing comments like
"why is he so shy so boring does he know he doesnt look cute" with yeonjuns pic on it yeonjun was laughing like full on mode he was happy on the stage knowing his twin and his brother like bestfriends got his back and knowing taehyung was the one who had the idea was also more entertaing.then there was a comment "omg they are so ugly look at them being fat potatos they really are wearing these things do they think they look handsome" then you could see there were pictures of taehyung for the most handsome man alive for how many times everyone lose count off .

I don't want to talk about popularity, my mouth would only hurt
F boys, not my boys, I cut them off in slices
If you get our name wrong, ddu-du-ddu-du hit
Drip, drip, ice it out, bust it down, top to the bottom

it was yeonjun if there was anything on the back was yeonjuns ex and jimins ex picture with cross signs.
yeonjun and only jimin had boyfriend and no one else did and trust me when i sat they were hurt jimins bf who you probably know of was a cheater and yeonjuns bf was abusive and trust me when yoongi and soobin heard about this they were enraged like usually it was soobin who was quiet and yoongi being enraged but soobin was in fury he just wanted to kill that man who tried to even touch his yeonjun he then cried hugging his bestfriend saying he failed to protect him with yeonjun shushinh him up and then they slept peacefully with each other with soobin still apoligizing..yeonjun smiled at the memory and there back was playing how jimin and yeonjuns ex forget there names as they werent even interested but oh boy they were right when they said love makes you blind yeonjun wasnt sure if he called it love.

Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Black, pink
All up in it, make it lit, like
(Oh-oh-oh-oh)
"Yeah, we some bitches you can't manage"
I make this difficult thing again
We are pretty savage
We some prеtty savage

after the chorus was jin's turn again

I wore something similar to you, but it looks better on me
When I show up, people scramble to lay down the carpet first
I am black, I am pink, I can change between both if I want
Your jealousy is the problem, maybe I'm the problem

it was then photos and videos of some girls sending hate on them quoting like"eww they crossdress" "shouldnt guys be more manly" "they look so ugly" and on the left side there were photos off black rose looking kore beautiful in those clothes then the girls they made sure everyone could see the girls name turns out they were some company staffs.

Pretty girl (Pretty girl)
I smile, but I'm not weak
And I wish you would (Wish you would)
The rain and wind blows, the higher it flies
I got nothin' left to say to you
If you want, I'll show you attitude
I don't have to say anything, you know everything
You know

there was a clip when jimin and beomgyu went to a interview and the guy said "you are such weak sl*t dont you have any shame""look at you having an attitude what do you think of yourself".it was as if jimin was answering those comments he threw at him.

after tae finishing the outro everyone started clapping and when the camera focoused on jungkook,yoongi,soobin,hobi and namjoon alongside thier parents who were looking at them black rose couldnt feel more proud about how much they progressed after the clapping slowdown there was voice in the back

"thats my bestfriends bitches" beomgyu spoke shouting looking proudly at them making everyone laugh along side black rose.

after they got back to the artist range cause it was an awardshow everyone congratulated them beomgyu didnt let yeonjun go for like 30 min until it was baekhyuns turn and everyone enjoyed it.