getting them together

Well now it was the time to get taehyun and beomgyu together and who would be thinking of it rather then jimin,yeonjun and taehyung

They were in a very serious conversation and if anyone looked at them they would think that they are talking about drugs but no they were gonna get their ship to sail.

"So i say we lock them in a room" yeonjun dropped an idea.

"Unless you are 1900s old uncle you wouldnt think like that" taehyung said.

"Are u an old uncle that idea is so long gone" jimin eye rolled.

"Geez fine sorry do whatever you want then i was trynna make the ideas start" yeonjun said his hands up in the air surredering.

"Well lets atleast make beomgyu realise that he is in love he is in denial" taehyung suggested.

"So you think taehyun hyungie isnt?" Yeonjun asked.

"I think he knows that he is in love" jimin jumped in

Taehyung nodded agreeing.

"Oky then lets go with yeonjuns idea i guess he will know if they stjck together for atleast 30 minutes." Taehyung sighed.

"See i told you yah" yeonjun sulked.

Jungkook entered the room seeing the serious aura he gulped.

"Umm well" jungkook coughed getting the youngers attention..

"Jimin eomma is calling" jungkook said running out of there as soon as he could.

Jungkook frowned worriedly what could possibly be their idea now.

Jungkook couldnt help but pray for the safety of the person who they were thinking for..

It was obv seen that they were up to no good.

Lets just wait and see