stressed

"Nate!" you yelled from upstairs. no answer. "NATE!" you yell over top your screaming baby girl. "COMING BABE." you felt him run up the stairs. you had a screaming 4 month old in your arms & you were overwhelmed with work, & having to get up at every hour of the night. "Can you please, please get her a bottle. I'm begging you." you stressed. "No babe. you give her to me, & you go rest." Nate smiled. "Are you sure?" you asked confused. "more than sure. now you princess, go rest." he kissed your head. "Thank you, Nate." you kissed him. "Shhh baby, daddy's here. dont cry." Nate cooed. Nate started feeding her the bottle. you laid down in your bed and drifted off to sleep. so soon felt the bed sink down on the other side. "I love you baby girl." Nate wrapped you in his arms. you were in a deep sleep only to be woken up by your baby crying. you started to get up but nate stopped you. "I got her, babe." you nodded & laid back down. after 30 minutes of laying down you still heard crying. you got out of bed & went upstairs. there was Nate, holding the crying baby girl. "she won't stop crying." he said. "it's okay, go back to bed." you yawned. "babe i just wanted to help & I-I." Nate looked like he was gonna cry. "it's okay. i know you did more than enough." you have him a small smile & a kiss. you finally put the baby back to sleep & went back to bed. ••• you stretched & yawned & looked at your alarm clock. 8:35. you went to the kitchen & found roses, a gift bag, & a note. you picked up the note & it read "Y/N, I love you so much & I know I don't tell you enough. look I realize I'm not the best father, I know I'm not always there for you, & I should be. you're the best mommy to our baby. & you know if fall apart without you. because I don't know how you do what you do. you wake up at every hour of the night & you'd till manage to do a full day at work, come home and make dinner then do it all over again. I just want to say thank you. I love you & Alyssa more than anything in the world. I would never let anyone hurt you guys. Alyssa & I, are so thankful. We love you babe." -Nate & Alyssa ❤️ you started to cry happy tears. you opened the gift bag & seen, lush bath bombs, bubble bath, a $50 gift and to the spa, facial masks, & a little blue box. you opened the blue box only to reveal a Tiffany & Co. infinity necklace that had engraved to say, 'Alyssa 12-7-14' which was when your baby girl was born. you turned around to see Nate in his pajama's & messy hair, holding Alyssa. you teared up and ran over to Nate & Alyssa. you kissed Nate on the lips & kissed Alyssa's cheek. Nate wrapped you in his arm. "I love you, guys." you cried into his chest. "we love you too, Mommy." Nate said kissing your head.