Chapter 106: Invincible Team

Three days later.

The three teams participating in the field trials in Baiyun Middle School Training College were all on standby in the square of the Freshman College.

Invincible team: Ye Chen, Mu Hai, Yang Feng, Wu Yun, Zhou Jing.

Baiyun Team: Wang Chen, Feng Yun, Zhang Jun, Huang Qianqiang, Zhao Wei.

Yueliu Team: Su Yu, Lin Yue, Zhou Linkang, Bai Lin, Chen Liang.

The captains of the three teams are: Ye Chen, Wang Chen, and Su Yu.

Wang Chen is a six-star warrior, and Su Yu is a five-star warrior.

When they knew that Ye Chen had named their team the Invincible Team, they all couldn't help but get angry secretly.

Invincible team, this name is really a bit crazy.

Especially Feng Yun, his face is already extremely cold, thinking about waiting for Linjiang Town to see if you are still invincible!

All three teams have a master-level leader teacher. The three teachers are the three tutors of the Freshman College, Lin Yunchang, Wu Dun, and Jiang Lan, all three-star masters.

"Students, go!"

Lin Yunchang said to the students.

...

Outside Linjiang Town, the hardest-hit area of ​​C-level beast in Baiyun Base City.

At this time, the nine teams from the three major colleges of Haitian, Yunteng, and Huangjiang all gathered outside Linjiang Town.

Their leading teachers are also great masters, but they are only one-star masters.

At this time, a staff member began to input the names of each team on the screen.

"Sea Team."

"Squad Feiteng."

"..."

"Invincible Squad."

When the staff member read the invincible team, the nine teams of the three lower training academies, together with the leading teachers, were all shocked.

Invincible team?

This name is just too arrogant.

Nine teams and the leading teacher looked at the invincible team, all wondering what kind of team it was, and even daring to take this name, is it really invincible?

Immediately, the staff distributed points tables to the students in the 12 teams of the Fourth Academy.

Needless to say, the point table has the same function as the point table in the transit forest.

"Baiyun Middle School's fourth courtyard field trial, start!"

The 12 teams entered Linjiang Town from the entrance.

Linjiang Town is the hardest hit area of ​​C-level beasts. There are many high-level beasts, but there are few high-level beasts in the periphery.

Linjiang Town used to be a town.

Since the attack of the fierce beast, it has been occupied by the beast.

Now Linjiang Town is full of ruined walls and even many trees have grown. It is already in the wild.

All 12 teams entered Linjiang Town.

But another team appeared in front of them. There were ten people in this team, and all of them had Spike Silver Medals on their chests.

Even a gold medal with wolf teeth hung on one's chest.

"The Spike Mercenary Group?"

A student said in amazement.

The Spike Mercenary Group is one of the five main mercenary groups of the Mercenary Alliance, and they naturally know it.

This squad is one of the five major teams of the Wolfya Mercenary Corps, the Fierce Wolf Mercenary Corps.

Feng Yun smiled coldly, said something to Wang Chen, and then led the Baiyun team to the side of the fierce wolf team.

All the teams and teachers who participated in the field trial were puzzled and did not understand what was going on.

I saw that Feng Yun pointed at Ye Chen with his finger.

"Captain Huang, it's him!" Feng Yun said coldly.

Huang Jiang and the team members heard the words and looked in the direction of Feng Yun's fingers, but they were all startled, and they couldn't recover for a long time.