Chapter 140: Jin Yuan apologizes

Lin Man and the Ghost Shadow Gang all froze in place like petrification, unable to recover for a long time.

Ye Chen's face was still as calm as water.

"Ye Chen." Lin Man looked at Ye Chen in amazement, "Are we and the Jin family in an endless situation?"

Ye Chen thought for a few seconds after hearing the words, and immediately replied: "If Jin Yuan is bloody, it should be."

Quiet, deathly silence.

Everyone in the Ghost Shadow Gang had never seen the scene just now, it was really terrifying.

And after defeating so many warriors, they couldn't believe it, Ye Chen's face didn't change at all.

How this is done.

They just want to spend ten days and nights, but they won't understand.

...

The destruction of Jin Cheng, Jin Er, and Jin San Yuanhai was not suppressed, but within two days, the entire East Base City knew about it.

They also knew that Ye Chen was the one who shot!

Everyone in East Base City is speculating whether Ye Chen who walked out of East Base City is the Ye Chen who killed King Kong Ba Ape.

With the words of the strongest in the East Base City, all the East Base City exploded.

After everyone in the East Base City knew Ye Chen's identity, the people who came to the Ghost Gang to visit were endless, and even reached the point where there was a huge crowd.

But Ye Chen had already arrived at Liu's house.

He is waiting!

As expected, Jin Yuan really came.

Ye Chen was sitting in the lobby of Liu's house at this moment, drinking good Pu'er tea with Liu Xinghe.

Leihu led Jin Yuan into the Liu Family Hall, and Jin Yuan knelt in front of Ye Chen with a thud.

"Mr. Ye, it's my Jin family who has no eyes. We promise not to step into the poverty zone again in the future."

Cold sweat was already on Jin Yuan's forehead.

In the past few days when he disappeared, he went to Baiyun Base City, where he heard endless topics about Ye Chen.

At that time, he knew that Ye Chen he heard was Ye Chen walking out of their East Base City. After returning from Baiyun Base City to East Base City, he learned that such a major event had happened.

Ye Chen looked at Jin Yuan who was kneeling on the ground, he thought Jin Yuan was very smart.

If Jin Yuan chooses to go head-to-head with him, it goes without saying what the consequences will be.

As for bloody?

In this world of fierce beasts, it is not easy to survive, let it go to sleep forever.

"I ruined the Yuanhai of your son and your two younger brothers, aren't you angry?" Ye Chen looked at Jin Yuan.

"Not angry, they offended Mr. Ye. It is fortunate that Mr. Ye didn't take their lives." Jin Yuan said quickly, cold sweat already wet his whole body.

In Jin Yuan's view, even the beast of the intermediate beast general level was beheaded by Ye Chen, not to mention that he was a small Jin family.

Ye Chen nodded, "Well then, you can go back."

Jin Yuan was startled, obviously he didn't expect Ye Chen to say such a thing.

"Mr. Ye, don't you blame my Jin family?" Jin Yuan asked Ye Chen carefully.

Ye Chen smiled, "It's an ant-like family, is it qualified to make me blame it?"

The Supreme Temple, although he didn't know whether it existed or not, he already regarded the Supreme Temple as a supreme power.

In front of the Supreme Temple, the Jin family was so weak that it was invisible to the naked eye.

When Jin Yuan heard this, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, and the heart in his throat finally fell.

"Mr. Ye, then I will leave."