Chapter 141: Go to Transit Forest

Liu Xinghe looked at Jin Yuan's back.

"This is a world where the weak and the strong eat the strong. You ruined Yuanhai, his son and two younger brothers, and he came to apologize to you."

Liu Xinghe smiled, he looked at Ye Chen, and then said: "If you change to someone else, I am afraid that you will die."

Ye Chen also smiled, "Uncle Liu, you already know about Qianqian going to the Genting Academy."

"Well, I already know." Liu Xinghe nodded.

"correct!"

Liu Xinghe suddenly thought of something.

"Ye Chen, the striped shadow snake in the transit forest has not been hunted, can you..."

Liu Xinghe's words were not finished, but the meaning was self-evident.

Ye Chen naturally remembered that striped shadow snake, a junior beast soldier-level fierce beast. That time, he, Liu Qianqian, Leihu, and Shilong met the striped shadow snake.

If it does not happen to get the opportunity of skyrocketing speed, the consequences may be disastrous.

"Uncle Liu, you want me to kill the striped shadow snake in the transit forest, right?" Ye Chen looked at Liu Xinghe.

"That's right, it's not so good if the striped shadow snake has been passing through the forest." Liu Xinghe said.

Ye Chen agreed.

Without staying too much in Liu's house, he walked towards the transit forest.

Before long, Ye Chen arrived outside the transit forest.

What he didn't expect was that a group of mercenaries appeared before his eyes.

This group of mercenaries are all mercenaries in East Base City, they mainly hunt down the beasts in the deep forest.

"Lower talent."

"Lower talent."

"Lower talent."

The talent information of a dozen mercenaries appeared in Ye Chen's eyes. They were all one-star warriors, and there was also a two-star warrior, who should be the team leader.

"Hey, I hope I can meet a few fierce beasts on the periphery."

"It's almost impossible to live. A beast soldier-level beast actually appeared in the depths of the transit forest."

"I think we will enter the depths of the transit forest today. After all, the depths of the transit forest are so big, we might not meet that striped shadow snake."

After a dozen or so mercenaries discussed it, they gritted their teeth and decided.

Seeking wealth and insurance! ! !

"Are you going to the depths of the transit forest?"

Just as these dozen or so mercenaries were about to enter the transit forest, a voice appeared in their ears.

The dozen or so mercenaries were startled, they turned around and looked at the young man in shock.

"Yes, we are going into the depths of the transit forest." A mercenary said to Ye Chen.

"Then let's be together." Ye Chen looked at a dozen mercenaries, "I happen to be going to the depths of the transit forest."

A dozen mercenaries were a little stunned. They didn't understand why such a sixteen or seventeen-year-old was going to the depths of the transit forest, and wouldn't he be afraid?

However, the dozen or so mercenaries didn't say much, in the final analysis, they just took the road. When they reached the depths of the transit forest, Ye Chen's life and death had nothing to do with them.

No words all the way.

Finally, Ye Chen and a dozen mercenaries reached the depths of the transit forest.

Several Tier 1 fierce beasts appeared in front of them.

Shadow cat, steel pig.

"kill!"

The mercenary captain shouted. They hadn't hunted a beast for a long time. Seeing a beast now is like a weasel seeing a chicken.

It didn't take long for this group of mercenaries to solve several Tier 1 fierce beasts.

"Hiss, hiss~"

But as soon as a dozen mercenaries showed joyful smiles, terrifying voices reached their ears.