Chapter 113: Feng Cang appeared

Ye Chen let out a sigh of relief.

He walked out of the martial arts pavilion.

The teacher was taken aback, thinking about not going?

After returning to the Xinshengyuan, Ye Chen discovered that a group of uninvited guests had come to the Xinshengyuan.

More than a dozen people are all Tier 10 martial artists, led by a two-star master.

Ye Chen could also imagine with his toes that these people were the people who sealed the house.

Dean Hu Gang blocked their way.

Hu Gang is a one-star warrior, and he has a famous presence throughout Baiyun Base City.

These closed family genetic warriors did not dare to make too much trouble.

"President Hu Gang, we have come to catch Ye Chen by the order of the Patriarch, and please don't stop it."

"Even if the title is here, he wouldn't dare to speak to me like this, you can go."

More than a dozen warriors of the Feng Family were very embarrassed.

Ye Chen walked to Hu Gang's side.

"You, you are Ye Chen?" The Second Star Grandmaster stared at Ye Chen and said.

"Yes." Ye Chen said.

"Since you are Ye Chen, come with us." Grandmaster Erxing said coldly.

Ye Chen hadn't spoken yet, an extremely domineering voice passed into the ears of everyone present.

"Just relying on you rubbish, are you worthy to catch people from my Supreme Temple?"

Everyone hurriedly followed the voice to see, but they found a sloppy old man walking slowly.

"Senior Feng!"

Dean Hu Gang became excited.

Feng Cang walked to Ye Chen's side, curled his lips and said to Ye Chen quietly:

"Well, you deserve to be from my Supreme Temple, like Feng Yun and Feng Bao, you should directly kill them."

"The honor of the Supreme Temple is not something they can trample on."

Ye Chen naturally did not expect Feng Cang to appear suddenly at this time, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Old man, who are you?"

The Feng Family's two-star master shouted at Feng Cang.

But as soon as the second-star master's words fell, he covered his neck with his hands, feeling extremely painful, and then fell to the ground where there was still a little bit of life.

Feng Cang smiled contemptuously, "It's just an ant, and I want to know my name too? It's extremely funny."

Everyone on the scene took a breath when they saw such a scene. Originally thought Feng Cang was just an old man who was eating and waiting to die, but now it seems that they were not only wrong, but they were also wrong to the point where they could not be added.

"Ye Chen, the people in the Supreme Temple are all domineering, don't give me anything but promises." Feng Cang said to Ye Chen.

Ye Chen nodded, "I know Senior."

The remaining dozen or so warriors of the family, they were scared to death.

"What are you looking at, get out."

Feng Cang said with disdain.

More than a dozen warriors who had been sealed off heard the words and ran away from the place quickly, the fastest in history.

"Senior Feng, I thought you were gone."

Dean Hu Gang said in surprise.

"Almost." Feng Cang said.

After speaking, Feng Cang looked at Ye Chen, "Ye Chen, let's go."

Ye Chen nodded, he didn't want to know where Feng Cang would take him.

"Senior Feng, what do you want to go here?" Dean Hu Gang asked quickly.

Feng Cang didn't turn around, he just said three words slowly:

"Destroy Fengjia."

...

Feng's family is very powerful in Baiyun Base City, only because its head is a one-star warrior, and he is also an important figure in the army.

Ye Chen and Feng Cang came outside Feng's house.

"Ye Chen, let you see the strength of the Supreme Temple now!"

When the sound fell, Feng Cang jumped up.

He reached the sky above Feng's house, opened his palm, and a white flame appeared in his hand.

Afterwards, Feng Cang threw a white flame.

Fengjia instantly became a sea of ​​flames!