Chapter 136: Ye Chen is back

Ye Chen looked at Jin Er who was terrified.

"Tell Jin Yuan what I said just now." Ye Chen spoke slowly.

"Good, good."

Where did Jin Er even dare to refuse?

"Leave." Ye Chen said frankly.

When Jin Er heard that he was amnesty, he hurriedly ran, reaching the fastest speed in history.

After Ye Chen turned around, he found that the Ghost Shadow Gang had froze like clay sculptures and wood carvings.

"Miss Lin, do you think Ye Chen is Ye Chen from Baiyun Base City?" Tang Hu said suddenly.

"I, I don't know." Lin Man shook his head.

Ye Chen walked in front of them, he looked at Lin Man and said:

"Sister Man, let's go in."

Lin Man nodded, and then everyone entered the hall of the Ghost Gang.

In the hall at this time, the six guardians of Ye Chen, Lin Man and the Ghost Shadow Gang all looked at Ye Chen.

"Mr. Ye, you are really amazing." Tang Hu said respectfully to Ye Chen, and at the same time, he was secretly frightened in his heart, thinking that he actually provoked such a terrifying figure at that time.

Lin Man stopped talking a little bit. She looked at Ye Chen and asked, "Ye Chen, are you really that Ye Chen?"

Ye Chen smiled to himself, of course he knew what Lin Man meant.

"Sister Man, haven't I told you, I am Ye Chen." Ye Chen said with a smile.

As soon as he said this, everyone in the hall looked at each other a little.

They all felt that Ye Chen did not lie to them, just because Jin Er of the Seven-Star Warrior was slapped and slapped flying by Ye Chen.

...

Jin's house.

Jin Er ran from the poor area to Jin's house in one go.

"Patriarch! Patriarch!"

After Jin Er rushed into the hall of the Jin family, she yelled at the head of the Jin family.

Unfortunately, the head of the Jin family, Jin Yuan, was not in the hall.

"Second Uncle, what's the matter with you?" Jin Cheng was a little confused, "Didn't you go to the poor area?"

"Yes, brother, why are you yelling?" A middle-aged man in the hall also asked puzzledly.

Jin Erda took a few breaths, then said:

"Ye Chen, Ye Chen is back!"

what! ! !

Both Jin Cheng and the middle-aged man stood up sharply from their seats.

"Ye Chen!"

Jin Cheng's face turned pale.

He was severely injured by Ye Chen during the competition of the three hospitals, and he also lost the qualification to go to the Baiyun Middle School of Training. He and Ye Chen had a deep hatred.

The middle-aged man also smiled coldly. This middle-aged man was named Jin San, the third uncle of Jin Cheng.

Although he was ranked third, he was much more talented than Jin Er. Except for Jin Yuan, the head of the Jin family, Jin Yuan was the strongest.

"Second brother, what does Ye Chen have to do with your going to the poor area?"

Jin San looked at Jin Er very suspiciously.

Immediately, Jin Er told Jin Cheng and Jin San what happened.

Jin Cheng and Jin San were shocked when they heard the words, their eyes opened wide, and they only felt that they had misheard them.

"Second brother, you, what you said is true?"

Jin San looked at Jin Er in disbelief.

Humph!

Jin Cheng snorted coldly, "Second Uncle, I think you were scared by Ye Chen. You didn't know Ye Chen's strength when you were in the Third Academy Competition. How could he be the one from Baiyun Base City? Ye Chen!"

"That's not what I said, Xiaocheng, when the students faced Ye Chen at the Three Academy Competition, they gave up without even comparing it. Did you forget?"

Jin San said to Jin Cheng.