Chapter 124: I don't know if I can stand it

At this moment, the three voices of yellow eagles coming out of the valley reached everyone's ears.

"Qianqian, don't worry, Ye Chen must have not left Baiyun Base City."

"What if you leave, are you afraid that you won't find a better one with Qianqian's appearance."

"You can't say that, Qianqian likes Ye Chen very much."

Three girls aged sixteen or seventeen walked in.

The three daughters are not others, but Liu Qianqian, Shi Ling and Feng Chimes.

As soon as they walked in, they saw this serious scene, and couldn't help but froze.

Liu Qianqian saw Ye Chen, a touch of joy appeared on her white face, and she was caught by Shi Ling when she was about to pass.

"Why are you back?"

Feng Zhan had a calm face.

"Dad, we just want to come back and take a look." Feng Chime didn't know what happened, and there was a touch of diffidence in her voice.

Liu Qianqian and Shi Ling had been to the City Lord's Mansion when they went to the Genting Academy, so Feng Zhan naturally knew about them.

"City Lord, what do you think?"

Gao Qishan watched the wind fight.

As the leader of the Mercenary Alliance of Baiyun Base City, the five main teams have died so many grandmasters, and he has already hated the fierce beasts.

"hit?"

An old man sneered coldly.

"The huge number of beasts in the North City is beyond our imagination, and the King Kong Tyrant Ape is an intermediate beast-level beast. I would like to ask, who can stop it?"

"Moreover, we have very few troops in Beicheng, and there are so few warriors!"

Gao Qishan looked at the talking old man, "Patriarch Chen, then you mean to abandon Baiyun Base City and run away?"

The old man was named Chen Fa, the head of the Chen family in Baiyun Base City, and a one-star general.

"Brother Gao, do you think I want to escape? The opponent's strength is really too strong, so I'm not afraid that I won't have firewood!"

"I object, it's a big deal to die!"

"Your death will have no effect. If you die, the fierce beast will not occupy the Baiyun Base City?"

The two sides shouted and beat, while avoiding their sharp edges, fighting to beat the blood.

The three women Liu Qianqian, Shi Ling, and Fengling also knew what was going on. Their eyes were wide open, and they couldn't believe that the fierce beast would attack the Baiyun Base City.

Ding!

"Congratulations to the host for the opportunity to get a super **** combat power."

Suddenly, the voice of the system appeared in Ye Chen's mind.

Super God Fighting Power: It can increase one's own strength by a thousand times for 30 minutes.

"The head is off but the bowl has a big scar. If you want to run, run away. Hu Gang, I am not afraid of a King Kong Domineering Ape."

Hu Gang, Dean of Baiyun Middle School's Training Institute, spoke coldly.

"That's just a senseless sacrifice!"

"What about unnecessary sacrifices? It's better than being a turtle."

The two parties continued to quarrel!

"Sister Ling, is the fierce beast so strong?"

Liu Qianqian was a little dumbfounded. In her impression, the defense of Baiyun Base City could be extremely strong.

"The fierce beasts in Beicheng are too big. These fierce beasts have been entrenched in Beicheng. This time they attacked the base city. It is estimated that..."

Feng Chime's white face was also very lonely.

"Chen Fa, I didn't think you were so courageous before. Why are you peeing your pants when I hear that the beast is about to attack the base city?"

Hu Gang looked at Chen Fa, the head of the Chen family, with disdain.

"Hu Gang, what do you mean?" Chen Fa looked at Hu Gang firmly.

"It's not interesting." Hu Gang said.

"That's good!" Chen Fa gritted his teeth, "Can you withstand the attack of the King Kong Ba Ape? Can you withstand a blow?"

Just when Hu Gang and Chen Fa were arguing with each other, a young voice reached everyone's ears.

"stop fighting."

Everyone looked at the sound and found that Ye Chen was talking.

"I don't know if I can stand it."

Ye Chen watched everyone speak slowly.