Chapter 115: Join the wolffang team

"Name: Mu Qing."

"Cultivation talent: advanced."

"Hidden talent: medium speed talent."

"Realm: Two-Star Grand Master."

Mu Qing's talent and realm information appeared on Ye Chen's retina.

The head of the Spike Mercenary Group is Mu Qing.

Mu Qing was twenty-four or five years old, and he was very beautiful, dressed in mercenary combat uniforms, and looked heroic.

"Are you Ye Chen?" Mu Qing looked at Ye Chen.

"Yeah." Ye Chen nodded.

Mu Qing smiled, "Ye Chen, would you like to join our Spike Team?"

Spike Team is Mu Qing's team. In addition to Mu Qing, there are three one-star masters.

Ye Chen is naturally willing to join, because only in this way, will it be more certain to enter Beicheng, the hardest-hit area of ​​the B-level fierce beast.

Subsequently, Ye Chen joined the Spike Team.

The members of Spike Team: Mu Qing, Ye Chen, Xu Hao, Jin Jiu, Zhang Yunhao, Bai Ziming.

"Ye Chen, from now on, you are the deputy head of the Spike Mercenary Corps." Mu Qing suddenly said to Ye Chen.

Ye Chen naturally did not expect that Mu Qing would make him the deputy head of the Spike Mercenary Group, but his face did not show the slightest consternation. After all, his reputation in Baiyun Base City is too loud now.

"When are we going to Beicheng?" Ye Chen said looking at Mu Qing.

"The day after tomorrow." Mu Qing replied.

Ye Chen nodded, and then left the hall.

He now has nine opportunities to replicate his talents. There are too many choices, and Beicheng is the worst-hit area for the B-level beasts.

"Head, how can Ye Chen He De be the deputy head of the Spike Mercenary Group, I am not convinced." Xu Hao shouted.

Zhang Yunhao and Bai Ziming, the other two members of the Spike Team, were also very unconvinced.

"Intuition tells me that Ye Chen is very strong."

Mu Qing dropped these words and left the hall.

...

After Ye Chen bought the high-grade stainless steel weapons, he was already penniless, thinking that he was no longer suitable for staying in the Baiyun Middle School of Training and had to rent a house.

But renting a house requires money...

Suddenly, Ye Chen had an idea, and he thought of Hu Gang.

After arriving at the Baiyun Middle School Training Institute, these students now regard Ye Chen as a lifelong idol. After seeing Ye Chen's arrival, their faces showed a touch of worship.

Ye Chen went directly to the dean's office.

"It's you, Ye Chen."

After entering the dean's office, Dean Hu Gang got up and laughed.

"President, I want to borrow some Yuanjing from you." Ye Chen said to Dean Hu Gang, his face didn't fluctuate at all.

Dean Hu Gang was startled, "Ye Chen, what are you doing with Yuanjing?"

"I have decided not to live in the Baiyun Middle School Training Academy, so..."

Before Ye Chen finished speaking, he was interrupted by Dean Hu Gang.

"Ye Chen, don't you know, as long as you are in the realm of Grand Master in Baiyun Base City, you can get free inner city residency rights."

"What's this?"

Ye Chen really didn't know.

Dean Hu Gang told Ye Chen everything, and Ye Chen understood.

Then, Ye Chen headed towards the military organization.

Ye Chen also visited the Martial Arts Institution last time, and he received the serpentine seal representing the identity of the Grand Master.

After arriving at the warrior institution, obviously the staff inside still remember him.

"Hello, what can I do for you." A staff member said to Ye Chen.

Ye Chen explained the purpose to this staff member.

Immediately, the staff member flew his fingers, tapping quickly on the keyboard, and it didn't take long for Ye Chen's information to appear on the computer screen.