Chapter 143: The cultivation speed of the beast

Ye Chen thought that this little transit forest still concealed mystery, not only the existence of primary beast-level beasts, but also the beasts.

"Chacha."

The fire spirit bird called to Ye Chen.

"Do you have to get a name?"

Ye Chen thought for a few seconds, and decided to call this fire spirit bird a little red.

"I will call you Xiaohong from now on."

Fire Spirit Bird seemed to like the name very much, rubbing his little head against Ye Chen's shoulder.

Ye Chen walked out of the transit forest.

Not long after, he came to Liu's house.

Liu Xinghe got up and said to Ye Chen: "Ye Chen, how is it?"

"That spotted shadow snake has been killed by me." Ye Chen said.

Liu Xinghe's face did not show too much surprise, he knew Ye Chen's strength.

"what?"

Liu Xinghe was startled, "Ye Chen, why is there an extra bird?"

"I met this in Transit Forest, and I found it interesting, so I brought her back." Ye Chen said with a smile.

Ye Chen went to the room after eating.

After Xiao Hong arrived in the room, she began to release herself, flying around in the room.

Finally, I was tired and fell asleep on Ye Chen's shoulder.

night.

The night sky is starry.

Ye Chen looked at the moon in the night sky along the window, Xiao Hong suddenly jumped to the window sill.

What Ye Chen never expected was that a moonlight shone on Xiao Hong's palm-sized body.

Looks like it is... absorbing the essence of the sun and the moon?

"Xiaohong, what use are you doing like this?" Ye Chen shook his head helplessly.

Suddenly, Ye Chen's pupils shrank suddenly.

"Second-tier divine beast."

"Tier 3 divine beast."

"..."

"Tier Ten Divine Beast."

This! ! !

Seeing this, Ye Chen couldn't help being stunned.

Just absorb the moonlight in this way and become a Tier 10 beast?

But Ye Chen knew that he was right, so he just wanted to say:

"Mythical beast, terrible!"

As for why Xiaohong didn't practice before, Ye Chen thought maybe it was because no one adopted it?

Although this reason seems far-fetched, it is also the most reasonable explanation.

Xiao Hong fell on Ye Chen's shoulders as if she was full.

...

the next day.

Ye Chen bid farewell to Liu Xinghe, and went to the poor area to bid farewell to Linman, and then returned to Baiyun Base City.

He came to the headquarters of the Spike Mercenary Group.

All the mercenaries in the hall of the Spike Mercenary Group saw Ye Chen coming in, and immediately stood in awe. Now Ye Chen's image in their minds is undoubtedly tall.

"Mr. Ye, you are back."

Shi Long said respectfully to Ye Chen.

"En." Ye Chen nodded.

"The leader wants you to go there." Shi Long said to Ye Chen.

Ye Chen walked to the inner hall upon hearing the words, Xiao Hong slept soundly on his shoulder.

After arriving in the inner hall, Mu Qing was found alone.

Seeing Ye Chen coming in, Mu Qing quickly got up from the chair, but he stopped talking a little bit.

"Head, what's the matter?" Ye Chen asked Mu Qing.

A few seconds later, Mu Qing said to Ye Chen, "Ye Chen, Xiaodie and I are leaving."

Ye Chen was taken aback and left?

"Where are you going?"

"Leihe Base City."

After speaking, Mu Qing went on to say: "Xiaodie and I are from Leihe Base City."

Ye Chen certainly did not expect that Mu Qing and Mu Xiaodie were from Leihe Base City.

"Then I will go with you." Ye Chen said to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing was taken aback for a moment, and never expected Ye Chen to say such a thing.

"You, are you going to Leihe Base City?"