Chapter 108: Domineering Ye Chen

Feng Yun fell to the ground and wailed in pain.

Yuanhai is broken!

The three teachers, Lin Yunchang, Wu Dun and Jiang Lan, all became dull.

Yuanhai is broken, which means that Feng Yun has become a real waste.

"Offended the Supreme Temple, this is how it ended." Ye Chen looked at Feng Yun and said lightly.

ruthless! ! !

The students looked at Ye Chen in horror. They found that Ye Chen's face was too terrifying. They only felt that when facing Ye Chen, they couldn't have any desire to fight.

The teachers of the three lower academies all recovered, and they thought about what happened in the Baiyun Middle School Training Academy.

Then the first place in the team...

Thinking of this, the leading teachers of each squad all left here with their own squads, hunting the beasts to get points.

"Puff."

Wang Chen, the super genius of Baiyun Middle School's Cultivation Academy, sat directly on the ground, his whole body seemed to be drained, his face was full of horror.

The three teams in the academy only felt a suffocating pressure, and they didn't even dare to breathe.

"Ye Chen!"

Lin Yunchang walked to Ye Chen and stared at Ye Chen.

"Although Feng Yun asked the Fierce Wolf Squad to deal with you, you don't need such a heavy hand to destroy Feng Yun's Yuanhai!"

Lin Yunchang's eyes have turned red. It has been a long time since he wanted to enter Fengyun. He originally had great hopes, but now such hopes have all vanished.

Ye Chen smiled, he looked at Lin Yunchang calmly and spoke slowly:

"Teacher Lin, if Ye Chen can't beat the Ferocious Wolf Squad, I don't know if Feng Yun will show mercy to my subordinates, or if your three leading teachers will save me."

As soon as these words came out, Wu Dun and Jiang Lan were shocked.

Lin Yunchang had already greeted them and told them not to take action no matter what the situation was, and because Ye Chen refused to be their student before, they didn't like Ye Chen, so they agreed.

Lin Yunchang was still looking at Ye Chen, he would take action at any time.

Ye Chen looked at the look on Lin Yunchang's face, and he smiled again.

"Teacher Lin, I will now take my invincible team to hunt down the beasts. If you want to attack me, Ye Chen, just come."

"let's go."

Ye Chen looked at everyone in the invincible team.

Several people in the Invincible Team came back to their senses when they heard the words, but found that Ye Chen had already walked a few steps away, and they quickly followed.

Lin Yunchang looked at Ye Chen's back gloomily.

He didn't choose to take action against Ye Chen, just because he was not dazzled by anger, Ye Chen had reached the master level at such an age, obviously his background must not be simple.

As for Feng Yun's Yuanhai is broken!

Naturally, someone from the family came to take revenge.

Jiang Lan hurriedly followed, she was the leader of the invincible team. If the Invincible Squad had an accident outside Linjiang Town, she would be in serious trouble.

Seeing Ye Chen left, Wang Chen took a deep breath and vowed to never provoke Ye Chen again.

Lin Yunchang left Linjiang Town with the Baiyun team.

The remaining Yueliu team was also taken by Wu Dun to hunt down the beasts.

...

"Brother Ye, there is something I don't know if it should be said inappropriately." Zhou Jing looked at Ye Chen with some embarrassment.

"Let's talk." Ye Chen said slowly.

After hesitating for a few seconds, Zhou Jing said to Ye Chen: "Feng Yun's family is very important in Baiyun Base City."