Chapter 126: Use super power

Give an order!

Tens of thousands of troops opened fire together.

All kinds of cannons madly fired downward.

But they are not facing humans, but fierce beasts!

You know, the defensive power of the fierce beast is extremely strong.

Countless fierce beasts easily broke through the fire blockade, and these fierce beasts began to climb towards the city wall.

The army began to throw stones at them, but there were too many fierce beasts.

The warriors also began to use martial arts to attack the climbing beasts.

Roar!

Abruptly, three flying blood eagles appeared in midair.

The Flying Blood Eagle is a low-level beast.

The three flying blood eagles spread their wings, their wings flapped frantically, and the wind was violent.

The troops on the outer city wall were all ordinary people, and the wind tore through hundreds of soldiers in an instant.

Ye Chen used the Xuan-level advanced martial arts streamer and shadow step to step up the city. Although he is a two-star master, the Yuan Ling Ba Tian Jue has four cyan Yuan chakras in his body, and his Yuan is majestic.

"Strong Bull Demon Fist!"

He hit three fists against the three flying blood eagles, and the three flying blood eagles swiftly descended to the ground, killing many fierce beasts.

"The Second Star Grandmaster actually has such combat power?"

The warriors on the outer city wall were all startled.

The three women were also taken aback, especially Shi Ling, who disliked her the most, her white face was in astonishment.

Although many fierce beasts broke through the firepower blockade, they failed to reach the outer wall.

Several flying blood eagles appeared again!

But Hu Gang, the dean of Baiyun Middle School's Training Academy, made a move.

Several flying blood eagles faced Hu Gang, who was a one-star warrior, but they slammed into the ground in an instant.

In this battle, as long as the warriors have all reached the outer city wall, whether it is a body forging realm or a star warrior.

The battle lasted one day and one night!

The army was exhausted, and more and more fierce beasts gathered under the outer city wall.

Finally, when the sun just rose, a dozen beasts rushed onto the outer city wall.

Fortunately, the dozen or so beasts were killed as soon as they rushed onto the outer city wall.

but……

This is just the beginning!

More and more fierce beasts rushed onto the outer city wall.

The warriors and army on the outer city wall began to slay the fierce beasts.

Suddenly, blood flowed into a river.

And the King Kong Overlord of the North City finally arrived under the outer wall.

Beside this King Kong Tyrant Ape, there are five fierce beasts that look terrifying. They all jumped up and jumped onto the outer wall.

Ye Chen stared at the King Kong Domineering Ape below. He has been waiting for this opportunity. If the King Kong Domination Ape is still far away from him, plus the many fierce beasts around, then he will not be able to break through so many. Fierce beast.

In this way, it would only waste the time of Super God's combat power in vain, after all, the duration of Super God's combat power was only 30 minutes.

But now it's different, the King Kong Domineering Ape is below.

"Use: Super God combat power!"

Ye Chen used the super god's combat power, the super god's combat power can be increased by thousands of times, and his whole body suddenly emits a golden light, which makes people look dazzling.

"Is this absolute power?"

Ye Chen only felt that his power at the moment was too strong, and even his body could hardly bear such a load, and was about to explode!

"Qianqian be careful!"

The cold water demon scorpion opened his mouth wide, and flew towards the willow Qianqian.

A few meters away from Liu Qianqian, Shi Ling and the second female Feng Chime shouted.

Liu Qianqian turned around and found that the blood basin of the Cold Water Demon Flood Dragon was approaching her.

At this moment, a young man with golden light all over his body appeared in front of Liu Qianqian.