Chapter 134: Which Ye Chen are you

Is there someone from the Jin family?

Lin Man and Tu Xiao were both surprised, obviously they didn't expect Jin Jiaran to come at this time.

"Jin Family!"

Tu Xiao bite and shouted.

East Base City vigorously develops poverty-stricken areas, and the Jin family becomes poor and wants to drive out Ghost Gang. The Ghost Shadow Gang was afraid of its strength, so they wanted to split up with the Jin Family, but it was unexpected that the Ghost Shadow Gang leader, Tu Xiao, was beaten by the Jin Family's warriors.

"Ye Chen."

Lin Man whispered to Ye Chen, now only Ye Chen can help them.

She was originally afraid of the Ghost Gang, but since she entered the Ghost Gang, the Ghost Gang was afraid of Ye Chen and let her everywhere. She took the opportunity to tell Tu Xiao not to let the Ghost Gang members bully the male and female. .

Over the past few months, the people of the ghost gang have been keeping their feet safe, and the people in the poor areas are greatly amazed.

"Don't worry Sister Man, everything has me." Ye Chen said to Lin Man.

Yin Luo, he got up and walked out of the room.

Upon seeing this, Tang Hu hurriedly followed.

"Xiao Man, follow along and take a look." Tu Xiao said to Lin Man.

Lin Man nodded and walked out.

...

Outside the ghost gang headquarters.

Dozens of ghost gang members stared at a man with a sharp-mouthed monkey gill.

The man had a disgusting smile on his face.

"I tell you, I'm here to inform you of the Ghost Gang. If you don't leave the poor area in three days, my Jin family will flatten the Ghost Gang!"

The guards of the Ghost Shadow Gang gritted their teeth and coldly looked at the man with the sharp-mouthed monkey gill in front of them.

They knew that they were definitely not the man's opponent, because the helper Tu Xiao was injured by the man.

At this moment, Ye Chen, Lin Man and Tang Hu came out.

Ye Chen faintly looked at the pointed-mouthed monkey-gill man not far away.

"Name: Jin Er."

"Cultivation talent: low-level."

"Realm: Seven-Star Warrior."

Ye Chen smiled to himself, he thought that this world still has to be rich.

Jin Er is a low-level talent, Tu Xiao is also a low-level talent, but the realm is much higher, it is nothing more than the Jin family can provide a place with strong spiritual energy for cultivation.

Seeing Ye Chen's arrival, the guardians stepped aside.

"Yo?"

Jin Er looked at Ye Chen a little puzzled. The guardians of the Ghost Shadow Gang all gave way to this person. What is this person's background?

"Boy, who are you?" Jin Er stared at Ye Chen.

"Ye Chen." Ye Chen spoke slowly.

Ye Chen?

Jin Er was surprised.

"Which Ye Chen are you?"

"What do you mean?"

Ye Chen's face was as calm as water, without the slightest fluctuation.

Jin Er groaned when he heard the words, thinking that Ye Chen is absolutely impossible, after all, how could such a strong person come to such a small place.

Thinking of this, Jin Er couldn't help but get up.

"I see, you must be Ye Chen who is the number one in the Third Hospital of East Base City, right?" Jin Er sneered.

No one in the Jin family knew that Jin Cheng was severely wounded by Ye Chen in the Third Hospital Grand Competition.

Ye Chen didn't want to talk nonsense with Jin Er, he looked at Jin Er and said lightly:

"Go back and tell Jin Yuan that from now on, the Jin family should not step into the poverty zone. I can ignore your Jin family."

Hahaha! ! !

Jin Er laughed aloud, as if he had never heard such a funny joke.

"Ye Chen, do you think you are the Ye Chen who turned the tide?" There was a touch of disdain on the cheeks of Jin Er's sharp-mouthed monkey, "You are only related to Liu Xinghe."

"Last time Liu Xinghe offended the entire Jin family for you."

"Guess, this time he will offend the entire Jin family for the ghost gang?"

Jin Er said to Ye Chen triumphantly.