Chapter 131: Go to Ghost Gang

East Base City, poor district.

Ye Chen went to the poor area.

What surprised him was that this poor area didn't look so poor anymore. Could it be that East Base City developed here?

The poor areas are basically ordinary people, and there are many people on the streets.

"Since Miss Lin joined the Ghost Shadow Gang, we don't have to be afraid of the Ghost Shadow Gang."

"Yes, the ghost gang will not bully the market anymore. I dared to raise my head even when I walked."

"That's right, if anyone dared to raise their head and walk before, it would be good not to be beaten by the Ghost Gang."

Not far from Ye Chen, several middle-aged men started talking.

"But Ghost Gang has been in trouble recently, do you know?"

"Trouble? What's the trouble?"

The speaking man looked around, and then continued: "I heard that the Jin family in East Base City is going to enter the poverty-stricken area and take away the business of the Ghost Gang."

"That is why ah?"

"Don't understand yet, Dongjii City is now vigorously developing poor areas. There is a lot of oil and water to fish. I heard that the ghost gang leader Tu Xiao was seriously injured by the Jin family."

Hearing this, Ye Chen looked cold.

He originally wanted to settle accounts with the Jin family later, but it seemed that the opportunity was right in front of him.

Afterwards, Ye Chen walked towards the ghost gang.

...

Ghost Gang.

Ye Chen went outside the ghost gang.

Several men in black were patrolling outside. They were all ordinary people, but they were in good health. Ye Chen was stopped by them when he was about to enter.

"Stop, what are you doing?" a black-clothed man stared at Ye Chen and asked.

"I and your gang leader are friends, I want to see your gang leader if I have something." Ye Chen said.

Several black-clothed men were a little stunned when they heard the words, and then they gave Ye Chen a cold voice and pulled out the axe from their waist.

"Look at you as the spy of the Jin family! What is your name!"

Ye Chen thought that if he didn't report his name, it seemed that these people would not let him in.

"My name is Ye Chen." Ye Chen said truthfully.

Ye Chen?

Several black-clothed men were stunned, just because they thought the name was familiar, as if they heard it often.

After a few seconds, they suddenly thought of something, and their pupils contracted involuntarily.

"Are you Ye Chen who killed the King Kong Overlord of the North City?" a man in black asked in amazement.

"Exactly." Ye Chen said slowly.

The last time he left the poverty-stricken area, it was only the ghost gang leader Tu Xiao and the Six Great Law Protectors who met him. It is normal that these men in black didn't know each other.

"I do not believe!"

A black-clothed man shouted, he looked at Ye Chen coldly, "How could a big man like Ye Chen come to our poor area?"

Now Ye Chen has no idea how many people have become the idols in the hearts of many people, nor how many girls have become the prince charming in the hearts of young girls.

"I'm really Ye Chen, just go in and report it." Ye Chen said lightly to the black man.

"I don't believe it, I don't believe it anyway!" The black-clothed man shook his head quickly.

Ye Chen thought that although these men in black were loyal, their IQs were really not good.

"what happened!"

Suddenly, a deep voice came into his ears.

Ye Chen followed the voice and saw a middle-aged man walked over.

"Name: Tang Hu."

"Cultivation talent: inferior."

"Realm: Two-Star Warrior."

Ye Chen smiled secretly, this Tang Hu naturally knew him.