Chapter 132: Is it just the same name and surname?

Tang Hu, one of the guardians of the Ghost Gang.

Ye Chen and Lin Man were eating at a restaurant, and some of the ghost gang members had a conflict with Ye Chen, so Tang Hu took someone to find Ye Chen.

As a result, Ye Chen was so frightened that he ran back to the ghost image and called out a ruthless person from the poor area.

Later, Feng Tu, the leader of the Ghost Shadow Gang, took the six guardians to apologize to Ye Chen, because Feng Tu was on the judging bench during the three-house competition and he knew that Ye Chen was related to Liu Xinghe.

"Tang Hufa, this person wanted to go in, but we stopped him, and said he was a friend of the leader, I think he is the spy of the Jin family."

A man in black said to Tang Hu.

A spy sent by the Jin family?

Tang Hu smiled coldly, "What a courage!"

Yin Luo, he looked at Ye Chen.

It doesn't matter if I don't look at it, I'm so scared to look at it.

"you you you…!"

Tang Hu was dumbfounded, where he could still say a complete sentence.

The men in black were all startled, not understanding why Tang Hufa had such a frightened expression.

"Tang Hu, haven't seen him for a few months, okay?" Ye Chen looked at Tang Hu lightly.

He thought that Tang Hu was okay. When he left, Tang Hu was only a one-star warrior, and now he is a two-star warrior.

"Ye Chen?"

Tang Hu finally called out Ye Chen's name.

what! ! !

The men in black were all stunned, really Ye Chen? Was Ye Chen the one who killed the overlord of Beicheng and turned the tide by one person?

Ye Chen said his name to them just now, but they didn't believe it anyway, and now Protector Tang called his name, can they still believe it.

"Ye Chen, no!"

Tang Hu realized that he had said the wrong thing, and quickly slapped himself an ear scraper.

"Mr. Ye, are you back?"

Tang Hu's voice became respectful.

"Take me in." Ye Chen said.

Tang Hu didn't dare to be the slightest negligence, and quickly brought Ye Chen into the ghost gang.

When they arrived in the hall of the ghost gang, the guardians were all filled with righteous indignation, and they looked like they were going to be furious.

"The Jin Family is really bullying!"

"Yes, I'm going to fight the Jin family, the big deal is to die."

"That said, the strength of the Jin family is really too strong."

The five guardians sitting on the seats were very angry. They saw Tang Hu coming in, and they were going to pull Tang Hu and yell at the Jin family.

But before they could speak, the handsome young man beside Tang Hu came into their sight.

"Ye, Ye Chen?"

The five guardians of the Ghost Shadow Gang were all stunned. They even rubbed their eyes, only thinking that they had made a mistake.

Suddenly, the faces of the five guardians were full of surprises.

Just because Ye Chen came back, it meant that they could contend with the Jin Family. After all, Ye Chen was related to Liu Xinghe, the top powerhouse in East Base City.

But they didn't believe that Ye Chen was the Ye Chen who turned the tide, it was too illusory.

When the lord of Baiyun base city Feng Zhan told Baiyun Base City and its four affiliated base cities, they also discussed it and finally reached a result.

That is the Ye Chen they know, and the legendary Ye Chen is just the same name and surname.

"Where's Sister Man."

Ye Chen asked the guards in front of him.

"Mr. Ye, Miss Lin is with the leader, the leader was injured by the Jin family, and Miss Lin is taking care of the leader."

"Mr. Ye, let me take you over."

Ye Chen nodded, and Tang Hu took Ye Chen to the second floor.