Chapter 137: Jin family is here again

Jin Cheng's face changed when he heard this, and the three hospitals of the East Base City were the pain he lingered.

"Uncle San." Jin Cheng looked at Jin San, "If you are right, I think he can't be Ye Chen from the murderous King Kong Domination Ape."

After Jin San pondered for a few seconds, he also nodded. Although Jin Er's words surprised him, he also felt that Ye Chen would not be Ye Chen.

"Yes, but Ye Chen really slapped me in the air." Jin Er pointed to his face, "My face is swollen like a pig's head."

Jin Cheng smiled coldly when he heard the words, "Second Uncle, you are a seven-star warrior, and you can do it if you want to defeat your eight-star warrior. The Baiyun Middle School Cultivation Academy is indeed terrifying. In just a few months, Ye Chen has actually cultivated. Such a realm."

As soon as these words came out, Jin Er and Jin San were startled.

Just because they think Jincheng's words are too reasonable.

You must know that the Golden Yuan Tyrant Ape is the overlord of the North City, a fierce beast of the intermediate beast general level.

Such a powerful warrior, I am afraid that Baiyun Base City has never had it before, so how could it be Ye Chen.

Thinking of this, Jin Er and Jin San felt relieved.

"I originally thought he was Ye Chen, and almost frightened me out of nowhere." Jin Er smiled coldly, "but Xiaocheng said that, I want revenge."

Of course he wanted to take revenge, the second brother of the dignified Jin Family Patriarch, who had been so insulted, and was beaten by a junior.

"Second uncle and third uncle, I have long wanted revenge, but I have never had a chance."

Jin Cheng's expression was terribly gloomy, and he continued, "But now the opportunity is here."

"Yes!" Jin San also sneered, "Dare to offend our Jin family. If our Jin family doesn't avenge, then how can we gain a foothold in East Base City."

...

Ye Chen had been staying at the ghost gang headquarters, and he did not rush back to Baiyun Base City.

He was thinking about where to go next.

Now let alone the East Base City, even the Baiyun Base City is not alluring.

Baiyun Base City is one of the five medium-sized base cities on the west line.

The largest base city on the western line is Leihe Base City.

The Genting Academy is located on Yunding Mountain in Leihe Base City.

Ye Chen thought that Leihe Base City might be where he should go next, after all, Liu Qianqian was also there.

"Mr. Ye!"

Tang Hu's panicked voice reached his ears.

"Mr. Ye, there is another person from the Jin family!"

The Jin family would continue this, Ye Chen had already thought about it, so there was no slightest expression of surprise on his face.

Ye Chen walked outside the Ghost Shadow Gang headquarters.

Dozens of warriors appeared in front of Ye Chen's eyes.

"Second talent."

"Second talent."

"Lower talent."

The talents and realm information of these dozens of warriors appeared on Ye Chen's retina.

"Ye Chen!"

Jin Cheng looked at Ye Chen fiercely. He and Ye Chen had a two-day feud.

"Name: Jincheng."

"Cultivation talent: medium."

"Realm: Two-Star Warrior."

Ye Chen shook his head secretly. In the East Base City Third Academy Competition, Jin Cheng was still only a senior reserve warrior, and his cultivation speed was fairly fast, but what was a two-star warrior before him?

"Name: Jin San."

"Cultivation talent: medium."

"Hidden talent: second-class power talent."

"Realm: Eight-Star Warrior."

Ye Chen looked at Jin San next to Jin Cheng. Jin San was also the highest realm among dozens of warriors.

As for the others, most of them are intermediate reserve fighters to advanced reserve fighters, not even a one-star fighter.

Jin Er also followed, his face still looks like a pig's head, he looked at Ye Chen firmly.

"Ye Chen, you didn't expect me to come back so soon!"