Chapter 145: Mu Shi Wu Guan

Mu Qing and Mu Xiaonie took Ye Chen to the outside of the Mu Family Martial Arts Hall.

"Sister Qing, this is your martial arts hall?" Ye Chen said while looking at Mu Qing.

"En." Mu Qing nodded.

Several people entered the Mu Family Martial Arts Hall.

At this time, there were more than 20 students practicing in the martial arts hall.

"Lower talent."

"Medium talent."

"Medium talent."

The talent information of more than twenty students appeared on Ye Chen's retina, and they were all star warriors.

"Miss, you are finally back!"

A middle-aged man dressed as a martial artist hurriedly greeted him.

"Name: Zhang Feng."

"Cultivation talent: advanced."

"Hidden talent: mid-strength talent."

"Realm: Two-Star Grand Master."

Ye Chen thought that he was indeed a Leihe Base City, and a martial artist in a martial arts gym was all highly talented.

Leihe Base City, as the largest base city on the Western Route, has the strongest vitality here.

The twenty-odd students in the Mu clan martial arts hall obviously knew Mu Qing and Mu Xiaodie, and there was a hint of excitement on their faces.

"Uncle Feng, you said there is an urgent matter for me to come back..."

Mu Qing looked at Zhang Feng.

Zhang Feng sighed after hearing the words, "Miss, since you and Xiaodie went to Baiyun Base City to experience, I have been managing the Mu Family Martial Arts Hall, but recently the Zero Martial Arts Hall wanted to annex our Mu Family Martial Arts Hall."

No. Zero Martial Arts Hall?

Mu Qing's face was a little puzzled. It was obvious that she had never heard of Wu Guan.

"It's a newly emerging martial arts gym. It has already annexed twelve martial arts gyms in a row. The next thing is that we want the Mu family martial arts gym. That's why I asked you to come back."

Zhang Feng said to Mu Qing.

Ye Chen listened, and when he heard this, he finally understood why Mu Qing and Mu Xiaodie had to return to Leihe Base City.

Xiao Hong flew up in the martial arts gymnasium, her little red wings flapping hard, looking really cute.

But who would have thought that this palm-sized flaming red bird is a sacred beast, the fire spirit bird, and it has reached the tenth rank.

"Zero Martial Arts Hall, is it strong?" Mu Qing was a little confused.

In Leihe Base City, except for the three major martial arts halls, most of the masters of the other martial arts halls are one-star or two-star masters.

"Very strong." Zhang Feng was a little worried. "Their curator is a five-star master."

The five-star master?

Hearing this, Mu Qing and Mu Xiaodie were dumbfounded.

Ugh!

Having said that, Zhang Feng sighed heavily.

The Five-Star Grandmaster was definitely not something they could defeat, Mu Qing had to cast his eyes on Ye Chen.

The faces of more than 20 students also showed anger.

"Master Zhang, at most, we will fight with No. 0 Wuguan!"

"Yes, it's a fight with No. 0 Wuguan!"

Mu Qing looked at Ye Chen, and there was a hint of begging in his pupils.

Ye Chen naturally knew what Mu Qing meant, and he gave Mu Qing a relieved look.

After eating in the martial arts hall, Mu Qing arranged a room for Ye Chen.

Ye Chen took a bath, and then slept for a while, this sleep went straight to the night.

At night, Xiao Hong was absorbing the essence of the sun and the moon again.

But this time, Xiaohong did not break through.

He thought that there should be too much accumulation in front, but the white flame of Xiaohong!

Ye Chen felt that even a junior beast soldier-level fierce beast might be melted, after all, the temperature of the white flame was really terrifying.

咚咚咚!

Abruptly, the sound of knocking on the door appeared.