Chapter 129: What should boy and girlfriend do

The king of the North City overlord King Kong Ba Ape died, and the beast fled, announcing the end of the war.

After cleaning the battlefield, everyone returned to Baiyun Base City and all began to rest.

the next day.

Fengzhan, the lord of the Baiyun base city, hosted a banquet for all warriors who participated in the war, and the military led the banquet.

Then, the city owner Feng Zhan announced the incident in Baiyun Base City and its four major affiliated base cities in the southeast, northwest and northwest.

Ye Chen will help the building to fall, turning the tide to fall!

Let Ye Chen become the most famous person in Baiyun Base City and the four affiliated base cities.

...

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for becoming a Samsung Master."

Ye Chen cultivated in the Lushui Lake of the Grand Master's quarter, and turned from a two-star master to a three-star master.

The Yuan Ling Ba Tian Jue was operating, and six cyan Yuan chakras appeared in his body, five good and one bad, indicating that he had the combat power of a five-star master.

The four-star grandmaster and the five-star grandmaster are a watershed. The combat power of the five-star grandmaster is much stronger than that of the four-star grandmaster. Compared with the fierce beast:

One-star to four-star masters are junior beast soldiers-level fierce beasts.

The five-star to seven-star masters are intermediate-level beasts and soldiers.

Seven-star to ten-star masters are high-ranking beasts.

Ding!

"Because the host has become a three-star master, congratulations to the host for obtaining a super treasure chest."

Without thinking, Ye Chen opened the super treasure chest:

"Obtain the invincible light and shadow fist of the mysterious advanced martial arts!"

Ye Chen was thinking about what he really wanted. The Powerful Bull Demon Fist was a low-level martial skill of the mysterious rank, which was no longer suitable for him.

"Does the host practice invincible light and shadow fist?"

"Cultivation."

"10%...30%...60%...100%."

"Invincible Light Shadow Fist practiced successfully."

He opened his own properties panel:

"Host: Ye Chen."

"Realm: Three-star Grand Master."

"Cultivation talent: Mysterious level."

"Hidden talents: advanced power talent, advanced speed talent, advanced defense talent, fire talent, water talent, and earth talent."

"Skills: Yuan Ling Batian Jue, God-level Fire Control Technique, Powerful Bull Demon Fist, Tiger Cloud Palm, Shadow Step, Streaming Shadow Step, Diamond Shield, Invincible Light and Shadow Fist, Ruthless Fire Bullet, Water Dragon Bullet."

Ye Chen closed the attribute panel. He knew that his realm was still not enough. Although he was well-known in Baiyun Base City and the four affiliated base cities, he was only able to obtain it by relying on super **** combat power.

He didn't want to pin his own safety on such vain things.

"Ye Chen."

Liu Qianqian's voice suddenly appeared in his ears.

After the war, Liu Qianqian and Shi Ling lived with him.

"Ye Chen, Shi Ling has something to say to you." Liu Qianqian said to Ye Chen.

Shi Ling had something to say to himself, this was something Ye Chen hadn't thought of, and he didn't understand what Shi Ling could say to him.

He looked at Shi Ling, waiting for the next words.

Shi Ling hesitated to say something and stopped.

"Ye Chen, I..."

"Sorry."

After speaking, Shi Ling ran away.

Ye Chen was startled. Obviously, he didn't expect Shi Ling to apologize to him.

"Ye Chen, Shi Ling has already apologized, so please forgive her." Liu Qianqian said to Ye Chen.

"Shi Ling said, she shouldn't have ridiculed you when she saw you, she really didn't know it was wrong." Liu Qianqian continued.

Listening to Liu Qianqian's words, Ye Chen understood. It turned out that Shi Ling apologized to him for this.

"Actually, I didn't take it to heart." Ye Chen smiled, "Qianqian, when will you return to the Genting Academy?"

"Just tomorrow, only to go back to see my dad during the holidays."

Ye Chen pondered for a few seconds before looking at Liu Qianqian, "Qianqian, do you think we should do something?"

"What's going on?"

Liu Qianqian was puzzled.

"Are we boy and girl friends?"

"Yes."

"Then what do you think your girlfriend should do?"

Ye Chen looked at Liu Qianqian and said lightly.