Chapter 114: Trident Ghost Head Knife

Ye Chen didn't even hear the scream, the white flame was the overlord in the fire.

He looked at Feng Cang in mid-air, is this the strong?

Ye Chen only felt that his strength was too low and too low.

Feng Cang destroyed Feng's house.

All citizens and warriors of Baiyun Base City were all shocked.

And Ye Chen has also become a well-known figure in the entire Baiyun Base City, knowing that he has an amazing background.

Feng Cang left the Baiyun Base City after destroying his house.

Ye Chen couldn't forget such a scene. It is simply too overbearing to destroy everything directly and unreasonably.

He also kept remembering what Feng Cang said:

"The glory of the Supreme Temple cannot be trampled on."

...

Ye Chen practiced continuously for three months in the training room of Baiyun Middle School and Tiandeng.

His realm has gone from a two-star master to a four-star master.

Eight cyan Yuan chakras appeared in the body, five good and three bad.

In other words, Ye Chen can fight the Five-Star Grandmaster from the hard power, not to mention that he has so many attribute talents.

Now, the closure of the family has been resolved.

He has no enemies in Baiyun Base City, so he can come and go freely.

correct!

Ye Chen suddenly remembered that he hadn't bought the high-grade stainless steel weapon trigeminal ghost knife.

Immediately, he walked out of the Tiandeng training room.

"Lower talent."

"Lower talent."

"Medium talent."

The talent information of the students in the square reflected in his retina.

A look of horror appeared on the faces of all the students, it was obvious that they were all afraid of Ye Chen.

Check the number of times the talent has been copied, you can copy the talent nine times.

Originally, the talent could only be copied once a month, but it has been shortened to ten days, and nine times have been accumulated in three months.

Ye Chen thought about copying his talent nine times, and he had more choices.

Soon, he came to the headquarters of the Mercenary Alliance.

It is still the beauty of the staff.

Mei Man still remembers Ye Chen, the last time Ye Chen received the Spike Platinum Medal, she really shocked her for a long time.

Later, the story of the mysterious old man leading Ye Chen to Mie Feng's house also came to her ears.

"Hello, you."

Mei Man said to Ye Chen in a little shock.

"I want to buy a high-grade stainless steel weapon, a three-pronged ghost knife." Ye Chen said slowly.

"Please, please follow me." Mei Man said.

Mei Man brought Ye Chen to the mercenary mall.

Ye Chen swiped the card with the Yuanjing card and finally bought this three-pronged ghost knife worth one million Yuanjing.

The three-pronged ghost head knife is extremely sharp, blowing hair and breaking hair!

Ye Chen thought that with this knife, killing a fierce beast of the same level would be like cutting melons and vegetables.

After putting the three-pronged ghost knife into the system space, Ye Chen walked towards the Spike Mercenary Group.

...

Spike mercenary group.

Ye Chen took the Spike Platinum Medal out of the system space and hung it on his chest.

Some mercenaries who didn't know Ye Chen saw the platinum medals on their chests, and they gave way to Ye Chen.

"Senior, you are here."

Shi Long's voice reached his ears.

All the mercenaries in the hall of the Spike Mercenary Corps saw Ye Chen, and they were all a little shocked. Now Ye Chen's reputation in Baiyun Base City is too great.

"Senior, the commander told me that when you come, let me take you to see her."

The head of the Spike Mercenary Group wanted to see Ye Chen, and Ye Chen didn't have any surprises.

Shi Long brought Ye Chen into the room.

Ye Chen knew that there was still a hall inside, and all the equipment was complete.

There are also four warriors in the hall, all of which are grandmaster-level warriors.

Shi Long respectfully said to a female warrior:

"Head, Senior Ye is here."