Chapter 122: The five main teams have suffered numerous casualties

The main squads of the five major mercenaries were all frightened.

"Hurry up!"

The Cold Water Demon Jiao sprayed water dragon waves again!

A grandmaster was melted into bones, and the water dragon wave splashed towards Ye Chen.

Ye Chen opened his eyes wide and couldn't avoid it!

"King Kong Shield!"

Ye Chen yelled, and the phantom of the Diamond Shield of vitality condensed appeared in front of him.

Fortunately, the Shield of King Kong is an intermediate skill of the mysterious rank, and his defense talent has reached a high level.

The shield of King Kong blocked the splash of this water dragon wave.

After that, he used the streamer and shadow step to jump up to Mu Qing's body.

The main team of the five major mercenary regiments was almost killed and injured, and the scene was terrible.

...

The five main teams almost escaped from Beicheng in one breath.

Because the Spike Team was on the side, no one died, and the other four teams died two or even three.

They all slumped to the ground, their faces turned gray.

Ding!

"Because the host has copied the natural talent, an extra treasure chest is obtained."

Ye Chen opened the treasure chest:

"Get Purple Fire."

"Obtained the mid-level profound skill water dragon bomb."

Zihuo is one level stronger than Qinghuo.

Ye Chen practiced the water dragon bomb.

He now has two natural talents.

"Unexpectedly, the Cold Water Demon Flood Dragon!"

"This time our mercenary alliance suffered heavy casualties, and our vitality was greatly injured!"

The captains of several teams all shook their heads and sighed.

It is difficult for a ten-star warrior to become a one-star master!

Some people may have spent their entire lives stepping on a ten-star warrior, so it is extremely difficult to train a master.

So many masters died this time!

The main team of the five major mercenaries returned to the mercenary league.

The inner hall of the Mercenary Alliance.

The old face of the leader Gao Qishan was distraught.

"Name: Gao Qishan."

"Cultivation talent: advanced."

"Hidden Talent: Advanced Strength Talent."

"Realm: One Star Warlord."

Gao Qishan sighed heavily.

"I have told the city lord what happened today."

"Leader, we must kill the Cold Water Demon Flood Dragon!"

Mu Qing said to Gao Qishan.

Gao Qishan shook his head, "The city lord sent a reconnaissance plane to investigate and found that the overlord of Beicheng in the hardest-hit area of ​​the B-class beast, the King Kong Domineering Ape appeared on the periphery."

what! ! !

Everyone was shocked.

The King Kong Overlord of the North City is a fierce beast at the level of a beast.

"It's no longer a matter of the Cold Water Demon Flood Dragon. Perhaps the target of the Beicheng Fierce Beast is Baiyun Base City." Gao Qishan said.

Everyone looked at each other.

Since its establishment, Baiyun Base City has never been attacked by fierce beasts.

"By the way, you are Ye Chen?"

Gao Qishan said to Ye Chen suddenly.

"I am Ye Chen." Ye Chen said.

"The city chief sees you." Gao Qishan continued.

Ye Chen was startled, the city chief saw himself?

He naturally did not think of this.

Immediately, Gao Qishan, the leader of the Mercenary Alliance, sent a special car to send Ye Chen to the City Lord's Mansion.

...

City Lord's Mansion.

This is the center of power in Baiyun Base City.

The guards outside the city lord’s mansion are tightly guarded, and they are all soldiers with guns and live ammunition. The guns and bullets in their hands are specially made, and they are extremely lethal.

At this time, a middle-aged man came out.

"Name: Qin An."

"Cultivation talent: medium."

"Hidden talent: mid-strength talent."

"Realm: Master of Seven Stars."

The middle-aged man Ye Chen once saw it once. When a fierce beast attacked Ancheng, he saw it on the outer wall of Ancheng. That is the time he copied the cultivation talent of wind chimes.