Chapter 125: The army of beasts is here

Everyone in the room was shocked.

Except for a few people, many people don't know Ye Chen.

"you are…?"

Chen Fa looked at Ye Chen and asked.

"Ye Chen." Ye Chen said lightly.

Everyone naturally heard Ye Chen's name.

"Ye Chen, is that senior ready to take action?" Chen Fa asked again.

The senior in Chen Fa's mouth refers to Feng Cang.

Ye Chen shook his head, "I will do it myself."

what?

Everyone in the room was surprised.

The three women looked at Ye Chen in astonishment, and shot themselves?

Feng Chime still remembers Ye Chen, once saw it on the outer wall of Ancheng.

"Then Ye Chen, what realm are you?"

"Two-star master."

Ye Chen answered truthfully.

Everyone in the room shook their heads for a while, they all thought Ye Chen was crazy, how dare to say such a thing.

It is really a fantasy for a two-star master to block the mid-level beast-level King Kong Ba ape.

Neither Liu Qianqian nor Shi Ling expected that Ye Chen practiced so fast, and when he left, Ye Chen was only a star warrior, and now both are two-star masters.

but……

Shi Ling looked at Ye Chen, she felt that Ye Chen was really indifferent, and even wanted to make a move by herself. The Second Star Grandmaster was like an ant in front of the beast-level beast.

"City Lord!" Qin An, the captain of the guard, ran over, "The army of fierce beasts is less than five miles away from the outer city wall!"

There were people in the room with high fighting spirits, and others showing timidity.

"I have already decided." The city lord Feng Zhan glanced at everyone, "Let's fight!"

...

Baiyun base city, outer city wall.

Ye Chen and the third daughter both came to the outer city wall. Originally, Feng Zhan didn't let them come, but they insisted on coming.

The defense on the outer wall is extremely strong. At this time, the outer wall is full of troops, holding various weapons and piles of huge stones.

When facing a large-scale attack by a fierce beast, the warrior is also incapable of it.

"Ye Chen, are you really going to fight that King Kong Ba ape?" Liu Qianqian looked at Ye Chen worriedly.

Comparing the two-star master and the beast-level fierce beast, there is an insurmountable gap between the two, and everyone thinks that Ye Chen is a lunatic.

Ye Chen thought that he had obtained an opportunity to use the super god's combat power, and the super god's combat power could increase his strength by a thousand times. He felt that it should be no problem to defeat the beast of the intermediate level beast.

If he didn't want the Baiyun Base City to die, what did the lives of some people in the City Lord's Mansion have to do with him?

For example, the head of the Chen family, Chen Fazhi and his like.

"Some people just pretend to be forced and like to say they are from the Supreme Temple." Shi Ling sneered at Ye Chen.

Ever since Shi Ling had misunderstood that Ye Chen liked to read that kind of book, he hadn't shown Ye Chen a good face, but Ye Chen was unwilling to pay attention to her too much.

"Ling'er." Feng Chime called Shi Ling, "How can you say that, I think Ye Chen's courage is still commendable."

"The army of fierce beasts is here!"

I don't know who shouted.

All the people on the outer wall looked down.

The dense crowd of fierce beasts rushed over like a black cloud, looking really numb to their scalp.

It is the first time for everyone to see so many beasts.

Among the fierce beasts, an astonishingly tall King Kong Tyrant ape caught everyone's eyes.

This King Kong Overlord Ape is the overlord of the North City, an intermediate beast general-level beast.

"ready!"

Shouted a man in a military uniform.

The army on the outer wall all held their guns tightly.

When the densely packed fierce beasts entered the attack range, the man in military uniform shouted:

"Fire!"