31

AMBRIEL

It's been two hours pero hindi pa rin nagigising si London. The doctor said that she must be exhausted and that she needs some rest. 

I looked at my phone as it rang for the nth time. My brother's been calling me pero hindi ko siya sinasagot. I don't know exactly what he needs. Wala akong panahon para kausapin siya. Baka hindi ko mapigilan ang galit ko't masabi ko pa sa kanya ang nangyari. At sa huli, sisihin ko pa siya.

Sabay naman kaming napalingon sa pinto ni Khaizen at nakitang pumasok roon si JC, kasama si Dark. Matagal din nang huli kaming magkita.

"Anong sabi ng doktor?" bakas ang kaba sa boses ni JC. Paniguradong sinisi niya ang sarili sa nangyari.

"The baby's fine. It was a good thing that you were able to brought her here before it was too late, the doctor told us. But she needs to be careful. Naging maselan at delikado ang pagbubuntis niya dahil sa nangyari. You don't have to worry" mahabang sagot sa kanya ni Khaizen.

I saw relief on his face. He must be very worried. 

"Pinatawag niyo daw ho ako, Young Lady" biglang sabat naman ni Dark.

I turned to him. "Yeah.. I want you to hack the mall's cctv footages. Lalo na yung sa parking lot. I want to know what exactly happened to London. And if someone caused it, I want to know who" malamig na sabi ko sa kanya.

Dark didn't waste anytime. He took out his laptop and started doing his thing. This would be a piece of cake for him. 

And I was right. Within five minutes, he turned his laptop towards my direction. He clicked something on the keyboard and a footage started to play. Good thing that the CCTV where London was got a clear footage of her.

Noong una wala namang kakaiba. She was alone but then I noticed that she was walking faster than usual. For someone who's pregnant, it was the unusual speed.

"She looks like...she was escaping from someone" sabi pa ni Khaizen.

"I have the same thought" And we don't need to wait for a long time to know who was she escaping from.

London took out her phone and was about to call someone..Danaya snatched her phone out of nowhere. Then, they started arguing. Too bad the footage didn't include the audio. Hindi tuloy namin alam kung anong pinagtatalunan nila.