Introducing the Characters

Name:YoohyeonAge:21Small info:Sweet, Smart,Clumsy

Name:Yoohyeon
Age:21
Small info:Sweet, Smart,Clumsy. Has a dog name pie. Have a lot of female friends. Has a fantasy of falling in love with a teacher. Very outgoing. Loves playing games with Siyeon. Play argue with Sua.

Name:Jiu
Age:23
Small info:Sweet, Teacher, Straightforward, Doesn't really like men, Draws, Caring, has a leader vibe. Rich and owns a company and cafe spot.

Name:Siyeon
Age:22
Small info:Everyones girl crush, shy but funny,obsessed with wolves. Very protective of her girlfriend. A bad ass. Kinda clumsy like Yoohyeon. Sings when shes bored and love to go live and play games.

Name:Sua
Age:23
Small Info:Very loud, obsessed with her girlfriend. Kinda crazy. She loves being called queen. Protective of Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon and Sua act like Tom and Jerry. She love to dance most for her girlfriend.

Name:Handong
Age:22
Small info:From China. Total savage. Boss bitch attitude. Rich and is in love with herself. Has a sweet side but can be a psycho. She can be scary but sweet to friends.

Name:Dami
Age:21
Small info:Very smart. Doesn't really bother anyone. A cute panda. Can rap and sing. Can cook. Dami can do anything really. Has a crush on two people but is in the closet. Very honest person. Shy a little.

Name:Gahyeon
Age:20
Small imfo:Very loud. Boss baby. Has an expensive taste. Likes Dami but also like Handong. Into art and music. Afraid of all dogs small amd big. Shows expression by using her face.