Chapter 18

Months went pass and it time for the wedding. I took a deep breath with Dami and Siyeon next to me. We all just wanted to have our wedding in one day and our honeymoon together. Yoohyeon thought it was an amazing idea so I agreed. Seeing her smile so big made my heart beat so madly. Dami Siyeon and I was waiting for the girls. The started to walk down the aisle and us three started to tear up immediately. We didn't even bother to stop our tears. The ladies stood in front of us and I immediately looked at Yoohyeons parents before looking at her. She was so beautiful I didnt see nobody but her. We all said our vows and was able to kiss each other. I just looked at Yoohyeon smiling and crying. She wiped my tears and I kissed her. After the wedding we all go into a limo amd just headed to Paris first before going to Jeju Island.

Sua:Paris is amazing. This hotel is amazing.

Handong:Is that the hotel we will be staying at for 3 days?

Dami:Of course.

Gahyeon:We are not sharing a room are we?

Dami:Nope we booked different rooms but there all connected and away from everyone.

Siyeon:No we not getting a hotel we got a penthouse.

Sua:That's even better.

Yoohyeon(holding Jiu hand):I'm glad you came to me Jiu.

Jiu:It was your mothers idea. I wasn't supposed to fall in love but I did.

Yoohyeon:Yeah. I'm glad you did. I drew you and then you just walked through the door.

Jiu(bit bottom lip):I actually have to show you all something. Follow me.

We started to walk onto an art gallery and I stop in front of 6 art paintings that was together.

Jiu:Do you see anything?

Sua:Hey that's our final painting.

Siyeon:Wow. Here in a art museum?!?!

Handong:Wow... This was my dream.

Dami:This is really amazing.

Gahyeon(smiling):I will not cry.

Yoohyeon:I-its next to a painting of my mother and father. Who painted them?

Jiu:I did. I knew my students painting would be amazing like mine so I made sure this wall stayed empty just for you all. Also its one mord thing for Yoohyeon. Your friends and family requested that your paining shall be on one wall. (Points at it) Your thought this painting that you did of us should be up on the wall. You was asleep and painted this on the wall. You did it bevause I was there and your the only one who uses white outline. Trust me I study you Kim Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon(smiling and blushing):Thank you Jiu really. (Wraps arms around Jiu neck) Bit what of I get clumsy.

Jiu:You let me worry about that.

Sua:You know we will take the blame.

Siyeon:I can't believe she painted that in her sleep.

Handong:Come on its Yoohyeon. She can do anything.

Dami:Jiu you was really blesses to have Yoohyeon.

Gahyeon:You have to take good care of her.

Jiu(staring at Yoohyeon):....