Chapter 23

Weeks later

Its been weeks since Jiu and I you know. For someone reason I was greedy for it. I tried yesterday but Jiu was busy focusing on Seok-Jin and working at the office. I was getting angry at Jiu for leaving me and going tonher office more. Shes been going to the office every single day and night. In my mind I started to assume she was cheating on me. I dropped Seok-Jin at my moms house ans got a ride to Jiu office. I was wearing and all black outfit and black shoes. I was angry really angry. I walked into the office and everyone looked at me shocked. I walked to the elevator before I door closed I looked at the front desk.

Yoohyeon:If you tell her I'm here I'll kill you with that mouse and keyboard cord.

The elevator took me to Jiu office and I opened the door to hef office to find a lady standing in front of Jiu. I grew even more angry and slammed the door behind me. The lady in front of Jiu turned around to face me was shocked. Jiu was shocked as well.

Yoohyeon(crosses arm):Who the hell is this? Ive never seen her here before. Is this the reason why you been leaving at night and dat to see this girl here at your office? To fuck right?

Jiu:Yoohyeon what the hell is going on with you? (Walks to Yoohyeon)

Yoohyeon:So im Yoohyeon now? Not baby babe honey wifey? So your cheating?

Jiu:Yoohyeon are you serious? We have a kid together. Why the hell would I cheat on you?

Yoohyeon(crosses arms):You leave the break of dawn and come back around 3am. You sleep in then leave and its back to step one. You dont kiss us before you leave anymore.  Jiu you changed. That's not the man I married.

Jiu:You really think I'll cheat on you?!! This woman is a new worker and nobody wanted to help her so I did. I still wear my ring everyday. There a picture of you and our son. I'll never ever cheat on you. I rather die then cheat on the woman I love.

Yoohyeon(slaps forehead):Im sorry Jiu. Its just my hormones.

Jiu:H-hormones?

Yoohyeon:Yes. Babe im being honest I'm horny for you so bad. Jiu you know how bad I need you hiw bad i want you. I just get angry over the smallest thing. I apologize. I'll just leave and let you work.

Before I could leave Jiu pulled me into a kiss and madd me sit in her chair. My face turned red and after the lady left Jiu locked her office door and pressed the button the front desk.

Front Desk:Yes Ms.Kim?

Jiu:Make sure no one come up here until I tell you too.

Front Desk:But ma'am you have three meetings today and one was on the way.

Jiu:Cancel it. Something came up. Cancel everything for this month. You all can take a break as well. Hurry and contact everyone.

F.D:Yes ma'am anything else?

Jiu:That will be all thank you.(let's go of the button)

Yoohyeon:What came up?

Jiu:You did.

Yoohyeon:M-me?

Jiu:Mhm. I need to take care you right?

Yoohyeon:Please?

Jiu:Beg more.

Yoohyeon:Baby please. I can't wait anymore. I've been playing with myself and its not better then you do please stop fucking playing with me and fuck me (grips on Jiu tie) Don't move slow. I want it inside me right now. I don't want you doing easy on me either. So pick me up take me to your office and pound me. I don't care who hears me understand?

Jiu:Yes baby.

Jiu carried me into the office closing the door behind her. She put me on the bed and pulled my pants and panites down. Jiu took off her pants and boxers and laid on the bed.

Jiu:I know you want the real me Yoohyeon. So don't want just have it now.

I climbed on top of Jiu and kissed her and slowly rubbed myself against her. Jiu slightly groaned as I let out a moan. I started to kovd my hips faster rubbing my clit against hers. I placed my hands on Jiu' abs slightly blushing. She letting me actually do what I wanted. Jiu gripped on my waist as I started to thrust my hips faster. Jiu groans became louder and si dis my moans. Jiu and I came at the same time but I wanted more. I still wanted Jiu rearrange my guts. Jiu could tell amd pinned me against the bed. Jiu put the strap inside of me and started pounding me like I asked for earlier. I started scratching up Jiu's back like always. Jiu started rubbing my clit which made me moan louder. I could feel Jiu hitting my spot causing me to scream in pleasure. I felt Jiu releasing herself inside of me but kept pounding me. I kept moaning cussing under my breath. I started to struggle moan while Cumming onto Jiu. My phone started to ring but I didn't bother to answer. My phone rung again and I didn't answer. On the third call I answered breathing heavily. Jiu started to slowly down slightly blushing.

Yoohyeon:H-hello?

Taeyeon:Finally you answered. Seok-Jin keep crying. I tried playing BTS sleeping music nothing would work.

Yoohyeon(holding moans):M-mom sing Fine... He goes to sleep hearing you sing that.

Taeyeon:Sounds like you.

Yoohyeon:I know he got that for me.

Jiu(slolwy speeds up):...

Taeyeon:Honey what are you doing?

Yoohyeon:M-mom i can't talk right now. I'll get Seok-Jin later. Okay love you bye. (Hangs up)

Taeyeon:Sounds like your mommy and daddy is busy. (Starts singing)

Jiu started pounding me again and I heavily dreamed on the strap as Jiu came inside me. Jiu kept pounding me and I felt my eyes roll back. It felt so good and I didn't want to stop I kept moaning Jiu name until I creamed. Jiu came heavily inside me and laid down on top of me. I blushed and looked at Jiu.

Jiu:How do you feel now baby?

Yoohyeon:So sleepy. Do you have a shower?

Jiu:Mhm. Ill join you so we can go home I'll carry you.

Jiu and I both took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I had to wear Jiu clothes but I loved it. Jiu picked me up and carried me out the office everyone was staring at us which made me hella hard. We headed to my mom places and Jiu was still carrying me. We hugged my mom and Jiu manage to et Seok-Jin and put him in the car while carrying me. Who knew Jiu was so dam strong? I ended up falling asleep in the car and woke up in my bed. Jiu was next to me and Seok-Jin was laying on me. My face turned red and I placed my hand on Jiu's hand. Jiu held my hand before wrapping his arms around gently. I fell asleep blushing hard.