Chapter 13

I walked upstairs in and opened the door to see Tiffany wrapping Jiu in the bandage. I started walking to bed and held Jiu hand.

Tiffany:Oh hey Yoohyeon. Jiu is asleep but shd can still hear you. She took some medicine. Her scars gotten bigger.

Yoohyeon:I told her to rest. I'll scold her more (sits next to Jiu and plays with her hair)

Tiffany:Hey Yoohyeon?

Yoohyeon:Ne Unnie?

Tiffany:I want know something. Why are you so into Jiu? I mean the main reason. Is it because of her personality or looks.

Yoohyeon:Her personality. We never met and she immediately protected me. I've seen her in my dreams. At first she was cold but only to me she was so nice. She so sweet then her kisses her hugs the stunt she pulled in class. Shes always patient with me. She still likes me even though I'm clumsy.

Tiffany:You really do love her?

Yoohyeon:Shes my first crush. I just wanna be with her and nobody else. I get jealous when people flirt with her or be alone with her.

Tiffany:Well I'm going to go to your motherresemble an get some work done. (Leaves)

Jiu(looks at Yoohyeon):So your madly in love with me huh

Everyone (listening by the door)...

Yoohyeon:Yes I do. Im not hiding it anymore

Jiu(smiles):Im done hiding it too.

Yoohyeon:What do you mean?

Jiu:Youll see.

Yoohyeon:Go to sleep

Jiu:Put me to sleep (husky voice)

Yoohyeon:Jiu let's not do this plus it my mothers house.

Jiu gently pulled close and we started to kiss. I accidentally let out a soft moan while making out with Jiu. I wrapped my arms around Jiu neck to deeper the kiss. I gently gripped on Jiu shirt and looked her in her eyes.

Yoohyeon:Not here okay? At my place. I want you but just not at my moms place.

Jiu(smiles):Whenever your ready baby.

Yoohyeon:The things you say. Why do you like my friends so much?

Jiu:They all resemble family. Sua is like your mom in the group. She play argue with you to make you stronger. Siyeon is like the father in the group. She wants to protect you from danger. Handong is like the older sister. She wants to learn and try new things. Dami is like your younger brother who wants you to be proud of yourself. Gahyeon is like your baby sister. She looks up to you and wants you to be happy. I don't have siblings and they see me has there older sister or brother. I love that feeling that I can make sure they have what they want.