Chapter 4

Its been a whole week since Ms.Minji been working here. Today will be two weeks. I haven't been that clumsy since I'm able to bring pie with me. I checked the time and realized I was late for class. I hurried snd and I got dressed and ran to class holding my backpack and Pie in my other hand. I felt embarrassed when everyone was looking at me including Ms.Minji. my face was super red from running. I bowned and said sorry before going to my seat and catching my breath. Siyeon gave me a water bottle and a sucker. I also forgot to add Jimin went through my drawing and threatened me.

Jimin:If you tell anyone about this I'll tell everyone your deeply in love with Ms.Minji. (Pushes you down in the grass and puts out the cigarette)

I saw Jimin smirking at me and I looked away sadly. I went to reach for my pencil but then I dropped my art book. Ms.Minji looked at me while I picked up my things again. I said sorry before petting Pie knowing my clumsiness was going to start off badly.

Minji(speaking in a cold tone):Now its everyone is here we are learning. You all are taking this class because you want to become better in art right?

Everyone:Ne.

Minji:First off i need to see how everyone drawings. So first off draw how you sre feeling at the moment. You all have 20mins. Starting now.

I slowly picked up my pencil and started to draw myself and people pointing and laughing at me. Pie laid in my lap which made me feel a little better. I looked over to see Jimin staring at me. I sighed and drew hair smiling like she asked and gave it to her. That's right I'm doing her dirty work. Jimin slightly kicked my chair which made my books fall and pie let out a bark. I was shocked that pie barked and immediately picked up my books. Jimin held back her laughter but I held back tears.

Minji:Yoohyeon?

Yoohyeon(softly):n-ne?

Minji:Come up here and hit next to Gahyeon.

Yoohyeon(doesnt move):I can't.

Ms.Minji bodyguards grabbed my things and put them at the desk next to the window. I smiled and grabbed pie and moved up to my new seat. I saw Dami smiling and quietly cheering for me. Handong eyed Jimin before going back to drawing. Sua did the same but Siyeon was staring at Jimin and Bong-Sun.

Minji:Siyeon did you finish?

Siyeon(Still looking at Jimin):You know I'm not stupid right. You kicked her chair.

Sua(holds Siyeon hand):Babe focus okay.

Siyeon:Yes I finished.

Minji:Who Wants to go first? Everyone is going. Let's start with Bong-Sun

Bong-sun(goes to the front of the class):I drew a sunflower field blowing in the wind. This is how I feel. Free.

Minji:Choose who goes next.

Bong-Sun:Sua. (Sits down)

Sua:I drew Me Siyeon Handong Yoohyeon Dami And Gahyeon. I feel happy when I'm with them. Handong can go (sits down)

Handong:So i drew Dami.

Gahyeon:Me too (_laughs)

Handong:Only because she protected me and Gahyeon and Yoohyeon.

Dami:I drew a funny moment. We all was dating until Yoohyeon spilled water on Jimin shoes and her shoes disappeared. Siyeon can go.

Siyeon:I drew Yoohyeon and Pie.