Chapter 21

I woke up and saw Jiu sitting at the desk with a pencil in her hand. I looked over to see a book notebook pencils and Jiu in her glasses. I slowly got out of bed and started to clean off the desk. I looked at he book and saw it was a baby book. I looked at the notebook and saw Jiu was taking notes. She must've been studying like crazy if she fell asleep writing.

Jiu(sleep talking):Contractions are painful. Babies cry when there sleepy hungry or diaper change. I got it just sleep in. Breast milk is better and healthier.

Yoohyeon(blushing and gently taps Jiu):Baby?

Jiu(still asleep):Babies sleep over 6 hours.

Yoohyeon:Baby...

Jiu(wakes up):Up! I'm up! (Cleans the desk off and takes off glasses) No I wasn't doing anything. I'm going to shower (hurries and leaves)

I stood there in confusion. I wasn't suppose to know what she was learning. I softly chuckled and waited for Jiu to get out the shower so I laid down on the bed waiting. Jiu came out the shower and laid on me. I gently started playing in her hair and Jiu looked me.

Jiu:I'll try my best okay?

Yoohyeon:I'll be there to help you baby. Its my first as well.

Jiu:Are you sure your ready?

Yoohyeon:Promise to never leave me.

Jiu:I promise.

Yoohyeon:Then im ready. (Kisses Jiu)

I pulled Jiu into a kiss and she wrapped her arms around my wait. I started to kiss Jiu neck while slowly sliding my hand down her boxers. Jiu stopped me and pinned my hands above my head. My face turned red while looking at her. Jiu softly chuckled before getting up and putting on her shoes.

Jiu:We need to go back to Korea to make a nursery room for our baby. It should be all of our babies.

Yoohyeon:Then lets shop online.

Jiu:Ani. I need to be there. Its a surprise.

Yoohyeon(gets dressed):Okay let's go tell the other.

We walked out the room and the others was waiting with there stuff.

Handong:We was listening. I agree with sharing a nursery.

Dami:Yeah Siyeon and I had an idea as well if you dont mind Jiu.

Jiu:Oh... Yeah sure. (Softly smiles and gets a call) excuse me. (Walks off)

Yoohyeon:Guys guess what I saw when I woke up.

Sua:Jiu boner?

Yoohyeon:I- no.

Siyeon:The wall.

Yoohyeon:no.

Handong:Jiu asleep?

Yoohyeon:Mhm. But guess what Jiu was doing.

Dami:Snoring?

Yoohyeon:No

Gahyeon:Reading and writing then fell asleep while doing it.

Yoohyeon:Bingo!

Dami:How do you know that?

Gahyeon:I've done it before. What was Jiu doing?