Chapter 8

We went to order our food and sat down. We started to eat and this guy came up us and I must he's really cute.

Guy:I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted to say you so beautiful (points a Sua)

Sua(shocked):Me? Really? Thank you haha.

Guy:I was wondering if I could have your number? Yours too(points at Yoohyeon)

Yoohyeon:S-sorry you cant have my number.

Siyeon(jealous):Yah get lost asshole don't you see we're trying to eat.

Guy:Shes just really pretty and I wanted her number.

Siyeon:Well fuck off shes taken got it.

Sua(looks at Siyeon blushing):...

Guy:I don't see a guy here.

Siyeon(stands up and gets in the guy face):I said fuck off understand? That's my girlfriend now get lost before I shove that phone in your ass

Dami:Whoa unnie we are eating.

Handong:He needs to go.

Gahyeon (eating):...

Yoohyeon:Siyeon just sit down hes not worth it.

Jiu(stand with Siyeon):Get lost dick face. All the ladies at this table are lesbians. Men like you are disgusting. Can't even take no for answers. Get lost.

Siyeon:Before I embarrass you. Sponge Bob boxers.

Guy(leaves):...

Jiu(sits and eats):...

Siyeon(Sits):Jiu your a lesbian?

Sua:She made it clear when we first met.

Handong:Oh yeah she did say she hates men.

Gahyeon:Plus her and Yoohyeon kissed.

Jiu(turning red):I just want to but jewelry.

Yoohyeon(stands and accidentally bumped into someon):Oh im sorry. (Looks at him)

Guy(Tall and Buff):Its okay. Be careful next time.

Yoohyeon(smiles):Ne.

Guy(smiles and walks off):...

Yoohyeon (sits down and thinks):I think I made Jiu jealous. Maybe she can take it out on me later.

Jiu(smirks and think):I'll make you Jealous Yoohyeon. So where should we go?

Dami:Pandora please please or Kay's please.

Gahyeon:Those are like wedding rings.

Siyeon:Ou ive been wanting rings from there too.

Jiu:Me too. Then let's go check it out.

Yoohyeon(looks at Jiu):That's so expensive! You shouldn't be spending money like that.

Jiu(lifts Yoohyeon):Your so cute when you get worried. Don't worry I won't spend over $3,900 in there okay. Plus the female workers know how to treat me. I get discounts.

Sua:So we all can get rings?

Jiu:Of course. Ill take care of you all.