Chapter 7

Weeks went pass and it's finally a week break from our classes. We only take Art because Sua wanted to take an art class so we did. I woke up out sleep and got dressed since the gang is going shopping today. I took pie to my mom house and went to the cafe and order me a drink. I sat a booth with my coffee and looked out the window to see Ms.Minji walking inside. She went to order and took a seat to the booth in front of me. I looked away from and my friends came and sat in front of me smiling. I looked at confused and Sua smirked at me.

Yoohyeon:What did you do?

Sua(being Yoohyeon):Jiu your so pretty my friends are going to tease me.

Handong(being Yoohyeon):Ms.Minji your mine don't let anyone flirt with you.

Yoohyein(Blushing):Yahh stop im for real stop. Jinji daebak. She right behind you.

Gahyeon(turns around):Oh shit she is.

Siyeon:See almost embarrassed her.

Minji(Looks behind her):Oh shit. (Puts on a mask and covers face with her.

Yoohyeon(looks at Jiu):Shes hiding again.

Male(sits next to Jiu and kisses her cheek):You thought this would hidd your protection? That rat isn't by us anymore.

Jiu:Shes not a rat.

Male(grabs Jiu face):Don't talk back to me understand me. Last time we was interrupted but right now no one is bothering us now give me what I want right now.

Jiu(moves her head out his hand):You men really are dogs

Male(pinches Jiu waist):_What you say?

Jiu(hiss in pain):N-nothing. Ill give you what you want.

I don't know what came over me but I hurried to Ms.Minji and pulled her away from him. I grabbed the coffee and poured it on him.

Yoohyeon:I warned you to not touch Ms.Minji.

Male:Like you will do anything.

I grabbed him and went into an alley and started punching him in the face. Siyeon pulled me back and kicked the guy and so did Dami. I looked Ms.Minji who was frozen. Her body didn't move an inch her bodyguards immediately came and grabbed the guy and started dragging him away. All of looked at Ms.Minji worried.

Dami:Ms.Minji you okay?

Siyeon:Maybe shes in shocked.

Sua:Come shopping with us.

Handong:Ne. We ill have some much fun.

Gahyeon:But we have to watch Siyeon becsuse she will try to buy a lot.

Yoohyeon:What you say? Plus it will help with art class right. The mall is art. Its has different arts inside of there. Clothing, shoes, jewelry, food, more food, electronics.(smiles) see I pay attention.

Dami:That's our Yoohyeon.

Gahyeon:So can you join is Ms.Minji.

Minji(nods softly):...

Yoohyeon:Call her Jiu not Ms.Minji. We are all close so she can call her Jiu. Now let's go shopping.

We got into the limo and Jiu waa just staring out the window looking sad. I held her hand but hurried and looked away. I felt Jiu holding my hand back which made me look at window smiling.