Chapter 12

I woke up after feeling the sunlight hitting my body. I went to take a shower and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were puffy and swollen. Have I been crying? Then all of sudden my dream hit me. I shook my head and walked in my room and didn't see Jiu anymore. I looked around my house but Jiu was nowhere. I didn't even see my friends. I started to worry but Pie came to me and I started to feed her but I felt tears running down my face. I heard my front door open and I held pie close to me.

Sua:She should be up and dressed already. Yahhh Kim Yoohyeon!!!

Yoohyeon(runs and hugs Sua):I thought you all was dead.

Sua(shocked):...

Siyeon:You didn't read the letter?

Handong:We told you we was going to get more food for the house.

Dami:And Pie.

Gahyeon:Ne.

Yoohyeon:Where's Jiu?

Sua:She said she had to do something.

Yoohyeon:Promise your not lying.

Siyeon:Promise. We would never lay about your lover.

A few minutes passed and we was putting up the food. My door opened again Jiu was standing there holding her waist.

Jiu:Good you all are up. Don't ask questions let's go.

We looked confused but we all left with Jiu. I grabbed Pie and looked my door. In the Van it was nothing but silence. We arrived at the big building but we couldn't go inside. Jiu stood in front and said her name. The door opened and we walked inside. We all took off our shoes and put on the house slippers that was there with our names. I put Pie down and I just looked around the house. I saw a picture of me as a baby. I didn't want to move but Jiu made us sit down on the couch.

Jiu:You wanted to know how I knew that song right? Well here you go...

Jiu took a deep breath and looked at the stairs. Two beautiful I mean beautiful ladies came down and sat on the couch. Another lady came and was about to hug Jiu until I blocked her.

Yoohyeon(coldy):Dont touch her.

Lady:Okay... Can I get you all anything?

Yoohyeon:Water will be fine.

The lady left and the other two ladies looked at us and Jiu immediately bowed so we bowed as well.

Jiu:I guess I have to explain myself. This is Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany. Kim Taeyeon sent me to watch Yoohyeon.

Siyeon:Your Y-yoohyeon

Yoohyeon:Mom...

Taeyeon:Feel free to ask me anything.

Yoohyeon:Why am I an pabo?

Taeyeon:Jiu would you answer that please?

Jiu:It was never your fault Yoohyeon. The doctors dropped you on your head when you was a baby. When you learned how to walk you ran straight into the wall. Your father rush you to the hospital and you was fine. You just can't control it.

Taeyeon:Jiu and I also told you to not fall in love with my daughter as well.

Jiu(looks down):...