Chapter 20

Once we arrived in Bora Bora I carried Yoohyeon to her bed and laid her down. I was about to leave until Yoohyeon pulled me down on top of her. I looked into her eyes while she stared back at me. I could help but to leaned down and started to kiss her. Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back while running her hands through my hair.

Jiu:Babe at this rate you will get pregnant by me.

Yoohyeon:What if I want that?

Jiu:Y-yoohyeon. I'm not ready to have a kid. I'll be a bad parent.

Yoohyeon:I promise you won't be bad. I'm not ready to have a kid. I already have pie.

Jiu(smiles):So your awake. Let's go walk around on the beach.

Yoohyeon:But i was enjoying our little moment here.

Jiu:I know baby.

Yoohyeon:Fine (pouts)

Jiu:You know sex on beach is fun right?

Yoohyeon:Babe already horny if your not going to fix it shhhh!

Jiu:Yoohyeon?

Yoohyeon:hm?

Jiu:You really love me?

Yoohyeon:Of course your my dream teacher. You appeared just like in my dreams. Your so beautiful in person though. Also very dominant and is now my hubby. Sadly my hubby doesn't want to give me any love *pouts*

Jiu:Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon(fakes sighs):Let's get ready for the beach then.

I started to kiss Yoohyeon down her body and started to kiss her inner thighs. I immediately removed Yoohyeon panties and started flicking my tongue on her clit. She was so soaking wet. Yoohyeon started moaning my name while I was sucking on her clit. I felt cumming on my tongue so I used heir juices on her clit sucking on it. Yoohyeon moaned and gripped on my hair softly cussing. Yoohyeon came again and pulled me into a kiss.

Yoohyeon:You win. Let's join them at the beach.

Jiu:Mm okay.

We both got ready and headed to the beach with the rest of members. I sat down on the towel amd watched Yoohyeon stand by the ocean. Two guys came up to them and pushed Sua and Yoohyeon. I immediately ran to them and pushed them back but before I could do anymore damage my bodyguards immediately ran and tackled both guys on the ground and carried them away. I couldnt help but feel anger. I ran to the guys and just punched him in the face. One of my guards grsbbed me and put in the car to calm me down. I kicked opened the door and went to Yoohyeon amd backed hug her. She was so focused on the ocean she's didn't even know she was crying.

Yoohyeon:Doesn't the ocean looks peaceful?

Jiu:Ne it does.

Yoohyeon:Why cant I feel that when I'm alone? I only feel that with my friends and you. (Looks down) I can't even defend myself. I always say sorry and cry about it later. I'm just a weak target with a stupid clumsy personality.

Jiu:Babe. Stop it dam it. That wasn't your fault and your not weak. You get defensive when you want. Don't let no man nor woman tell you what you can and can't do. Don't let no man or woman push you around. You have your own mind.

Yoohyeon(faces Jiu):You push me around. You tell me what to do.

Jiu(turns red):That's different.

My Dream Teacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें