Chapter 17

I kept drawing until it was lunch time.

Sua:Yoohyeon coming with us?

Yoohyeon:Ani ill stay back.

Siyeon:Ohhh i get it.

Gahyeon:I'll bring you some lollipops back.

Handong:Can we get Chinese food please?

Dami:Fine babe.

Jiu:Please be safe everyone.

Once they left I walked over to lock the door then went to Jiu smirking.

Yoohyeon:We are alone now.

Jiu:I- I see. I thought you wanted to finish your painting.

Yoohyeon:I want you painting inside of me.

Jiu:Y-YOOHYEON!!!

Yoohyeon:Ne?

Jiu:Let's just do it hm?

Yoohyeon:Finally

I got onto Jiu lap and we started to kiss. Jiu put me on her desk and we started to kiss more. Jiu picked me up again and took me into the backroom closing the door. The guards blocked off the door and Jiu put me on the bed not breaking the kiss. I blushed and took off Jiu shirt but I put the tie back on Jiu smirking. Jiu gave me a confusing look. I pinned Jiu against the bed and started to kiss down her body. The strap was standing proudly. I moved it out the way and started to lick Jius clit. Jiu looked at me shook but let me do what I wanted.

Yoohyeon:Wait your letting me do it?

Jiu:I won't stop you Yoohyeon. I rather be doing that to you.

Yoohyeon:Then whats stopping you?

Jiu:Your stopping me.

Yoohyeon:We only have 25 minutes Jiu. Can all that time be inside me now. (Climbs on top of Jiu)

Jiu:Deal.

Jiu started kissing me while putting the strap inside of me. I let out a moan and placed my hands on Jiu shoulders slowly riding her. My hands automatically went to her back as her hand gripped on my waist. Jiu made me lay on my back and she slowly put herself inside of me again. Jiu started to pound me immediately hitting my spot. I started to moan loudly while scratching Jiu back up. Then I started to scratch her arms up. I left hickeys all around her neck as she did the same to me. Jiu sexually grabbed my neck and started to pound me more. I let out a loud scream before Jiu started to kiss me to over my screams. She started to move slow before speeding back up. I immediately came on her but Jiu immediately pulled out and came onto my stomach.

Jiu(breathing heavily):Better?

Yoohyeon(breathing heavily):So much better. Just let me rest here. (Falling asleep)

Jiu:I'll have some food when you awake up (kisses Yoohyeon head)

After 20 minutes I woke and walk back into class to see everyone getting ready to paint. My face went red and I just looked at Jiu and got into her lap.

Jiu:Babe you have to finish your assignment.

Yoohyeon:But im so sleepy.

Jiu:I know babe but just finished okay. You don't have to use all your drawings just the one that sticks out the most.

Yoohyeon:Fine let me draw the scratches on your back or your arms.

My Dream Teacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें