Chapter 10

When we was able to see Minji we hurried into the room and I saw her stomach bandage up. I pouted and felt angry and looked at the bodyguards before pushing them.

Yoohyeon:YOU CALL YOURSELF BODYGUARDS?!!! YOU ASSHOLE SUCK!!!

Minji:Yoohyeon no yelling please.

Yoohyeon:You two need to upgrade because you both disgust me right now.

Handong:Are you okay Ms.Minji?

Jiu:Ne.

Doctor:Here your ramen.

Jiu:Thank you. You guys want something to eat.

Everyone:Ramen.

Doctor:Of course (leave)

Jiu(gently sits up):...

Yoohyeon:Yahhh!!! Be careful. Your her bodyguards help her. Never mind I'll do it myself.

I went and fix Jiu pillows and sat out a tray and put her ramen in front of her. I gave a water bottle with a straw and gave her a pair a chopsticks.

Yoohyeon:Do better. This wouldve never happened if that b- witch ever escaped from your grasp. I know she was going to attack me but dam. Why be her bodyguards if you can't protect her? Can you even protect yourself? I might be clumsy but I'm far from dumb. Do a better job at keep her safe. My friends can do so much better then you two idiots.

Siyeon:She most definitely learned from Sua.

Gahyeon:Ani it's Handong.

Handong:No she learned from Sua and Siyeon.

Dami:Guys thats not important at the moment right now.

Sua:Ms.Minji did you and Ms.Park date.

Jiu(eating):Ani. It was a mistake one night stand.

Yoohyeon:You had a one night stand?!?! If you wasn't hurt I'll stab you with the chopsticks.

Sua:See she learned that from Siyeon.

Yoohyeon(Looks at Jiu):Your in a lot of pain?

Jiu:Ani. Im fine I promise.

Yoohyeon:Don't lie to me.

Jiu:It feels like my sides are ripping out but I'm on some medicine so I'll be fine.

Gahyeon:You need to rest then.

Handong:After you eat.

Dami:You can rest up and get better.

Sua:Just cancel class until further notice.

Jiu:But you all want to get better stuff art that's a lot of work.

Yoohyeon:You can always teach art but you can never get your life back. You rather work in pain just for us to get better and art?

Jiu:Im willing to do anything to see my students happy.

Everyone:Then don't work!

Jiu:Fine. You six wins.

Doctor(Sits the ramen down):There you all go.