Chapter 3

Minji:Yoohyeon your not going to eat?

Yoohyeon(shakes head):....

Minji(Fixes Yoohyeon the food and a drink)Here

Yoohyeon:Ani ani.

Siyeon(Give Yooyeon a straw):Here.

Yoohyeon:I can't eat I can't drink I'll make a mess.

Dami:Unnie what i say? You need to eat.

Minji(Puts Yoohyeon food down):Eat doesnt matter if you make a mess. No one will judge you. Men go get her dog pie.

Yoohyeon(stands up):Ani its okay its okay. I dont need Pie I'm fine I'm fine.

Sua:She needs pie.

Yoohyeon:No! I don't like anyone touch my dog!

Siyeon:Whoa calm down (pats Yoohyeon head) just eat hm?

Handong (calls yoohyeon mom):Okay thank you I'll let you at the front. (Hangs up)

Dami:I got it. (Leaves)

Yoohyeon(smiling and eating):...

Jiu(sits at her desk):...

BG#2:Don't you think your making it seem like you like Yoohyeon.

Jiu:Im caring for her. She has a condition that she can't control and that Jimin girl bullies her for it. What am I supposed to do? Let her? No I'm not. Yoohyeon need love in her life. Not hate. You understand? Wheres her candy?

BG#1:At her table.

Jiu:Good. (Looks at Yoohyeon and softly smiles)

Dami:Yoohyeon looks who heres.

Yoohyeon:Pie! (Gets her puppy) Aww pie I miss you. Did you eat? No? Hm I have your dog good (feeds pie)

Ms.Yoo(Walks in):Ahhh they found someone already. Yoohyeon are you still clumsy

Yoohyeon(looks down sadly):...

Ms.Yoo:Your one of the reasons my I quit this job. Where the new teacher.

Siyeon:Behind you.

Ms.Yoo(turns around):Oh they got another young one.

Minji:Ms.Yoo nice to meet you.

Ms.Yoo:They are supposed to be learning not eating. That Yoohyeon girl need to leave this school. She cause nothing but trouble. She has her dog here (goes to Yoohyeon.)

I held pie to me softly crying until I felt someone standing in front of me. All I could see was ass I mean hair purple hair in front of me.

Minji:Don't even think about touching my student understand me. This is my art class. You quit this isn't  your place anymore. Yoohyeon has a condition which she needs pie to control herself. I'll be damned if I let you ruin that. Stop making her feel bad when she has nothing nothing wrong. You lied and said you quit because of Jimin but the truth was because of Yoohyeon. Be honest you quit so you can be with the principal who's cheating on you another teacher and a student. Now let's you want to have a problem with me. Keep Yoohyeon name out your fucking mouth. Your only one year older then me but I'll beat your bitch ass face on this group. Stay away from my students (grabs Ms.Yoo short) I mean that.