Final Chapter

2 weeks later

I was laying in my bed asleep until I felt someone on top of me I whine and gently turned on my side still sore from two nights ago. All I can is that I got Jiu jealous and I got a lesson from it. I open my eyes to find Jiu on top of me and Seok-Jin next me.

Yoohyeon:Baby im still sore.

Jiu:You think I want sex from you?

Yoohyeon:You hardly lay on top of me.

Jiu:If i want so deeply in love amd overprotective of you I would just ended off right here (gets off Yoohyeon) I wanted to ask you something but forget it. (Leaves the room)

Yoohyeon(follows Jiu):Yahhh (pushes Jiu) don't say things like that you know I'm an over thinker. (Crosses arms)

Jiu:Mian...

Yoohyeon:What did you want to ask me?

Jiu:Its nothing bad. Don't worry about it your still sore anyway.

Yoohyeon:If you don't ask me I'll shove that water bottle down throat and watch you suffer in pain.

Jiu:I wanted to go to the park.

Yoohyeon:Okay lets go. I'll go te-

Jiu:Without your friends. I wanted to just be us amd Seok-Jin.

Yoohyeon:I never done anything without my friends... It feels wrong.

Jiu(nods):Fine go tell them. I'm going to get dress amd helps Seok-Jin.

I watched Jiu leave into the room and I stood there thinking. I never done anything without my friends they was my everything. I took a deep breath and went and got dressed. After we was dressed Jiu sat on the bed and I sat in her lap and gave her a kiss. She gave me a small peck and I growled. Jiu gently chuckled before giving me a long kiss. I held her hand and Seok-Jin and headed to the car.

Yoohyeon:Its just us. I promise.

Jiu:Are you sure? You can bring them with us.

Yoohyeon:Think if this as a date night.

Jiu:Are you 100% sure?

Yoohyeon:Your my baby and we need our alone time. This is opportunity to have our alone time and watch Seok-Jin smiled while at the park.

Jiu(smiles):Let's go.

We got into the car and headed to the park. Seok-Jin was watching paw patrol and I held Jiu hand while she was driving. Jiu had always look so dam good driving. Jiu looked at me smiling and gave me a kiss. Jiu knows once she kiss me I want more. We arrived at the park and Jiu immediately went and got Seok-Jin. We laid the blanket down in the grass and Seok-Jin help put the food up. Seok-Jin headed to the park and Jiu kept her eyes on him. I smiled and started eating. Jiu made me face her and started to kiss me. I kissed her back placing my hand on her face. Jiu went back watching Seok-Jin smiling. Jiu looked so happy and I couldn't help but be happy seeing how happy Jiu was. Even though my friends wasn't here I was stillhavibg a good time.

Jiu:Call them baby. I know they mean a lot to you like they do to me.

Yoohyeon:Baby im fine really.

Jiu:I knew you was going to say that so I contacted then anyway.

Yoohyeon:Your so cute.