Chapter 19

We woke up later that day and got dressed. We all left out the penthouse and went to a restaurant and started to eat breakfast. As soon as we walked in we was ambushed with paparazzis. I immediately covered my eyes and the guards immediately surrounded us. Jiu managed to get a seat outside anyway so we wouldn't bother anyone inside. We ordered our food and Jiu shield me from paparazzi. Once our food arrived Jiu gave one glance with Siyeon and the paparazzis immediately left. Jiu and Siyeon sat back down and we all started to eat.

Siyeon:Did you break the bed?

Jiu(blushing):N-no

Sua:Why did it sound like you did?

Jiu:I just went crazy. Yoohyeon moaned my name.

Gahyeon:Trust us we heard Yoohyeon.

Handong:At least Jiu can help her with high notes.

Dami:Hush you both was loud as well.

Yoohyeon(blushing):D-dami don't get mad but how does that work? Like the sex.

Dami:Simple. I just fuck both of them. I have two straps. One for both of them. I also use my hands. Also they both do you know to me. We all kiss each other or those to would kiss each other then head down there and you know.

Gahyeon(blushing):Really?

Handong(blushing):They didn't need to know all of that.

Yoohyeon:So Dami get double the fun. Thats nice. Jiu is just perfect you know. He goes so deep and just hit the spot each time. Mm its just perfect (eating) Jiu knows how to make me full.

Sua:I know that feeling. Siyeon always get me full.

Jiu and Siyeon(chokes on water and coughs):...

Dami:At least you can still walk.

Handong:We couldn't.

Gahyeon:For a whole day.

Yoohyeon:Looks like you all been getting it in heavily huh?

Everyone:Ne.

While we was eating someone grabbed my hat and took off running. Jiu jumped over the gate and started chasing the guy. Within seconds he was on the ground and Jiu had my hat in her hand. I wouldve got up but I can't really walk at the moment. The guard grabbed the guy and they brought Jiu back. Jiu placed my hat on my head and I softly smiled still a little spooked.

Siyeon:That guy was a dick.

Jiu:You okay baby?

Yoohyeon(eating):Ne!

Sua(eating but then closes eyes):...

Gahyeon:Unnie you okay?

Sua(Nods and looks at Siyeon):...

Handong:Shes getting fingered (laughs)

Dami:Really had to tell her business.

Handong:I mean you can do it to us though.

Gahyeon:Yeah.

Dami:We are outside.

Gahyeon/Handong:And?/So?

Yoohyeon:I mean that isn't a bad idea.

Jiu gently placed her hands inside me. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes. I felt my wall tightened as Jiu started fingering faster. Jiu started to kiss my neck witch made me came heavily on her fingers. Jiu slowly removed her hand and slowly put her fingers in her mouth. I grabbed her hand and slowly put them in my mouth before eating again with the girls.

Dami:Let's go to Bora Bora. I heard its romantic.

Sua:Bora Bora huh?

Siyeon:It was meant for you babe.

Sua:Mhm of course. I'm Kim Bora.

Yoohyeon:That would be nice. No paparazzi either. I just want to go one day without being bother by these lame ass paparazzi that won't stay out my business.

Paparazzi:Your Kim Taeyeon Daughter!!!! How does it feel being in your mothers shadow??? Are you still clumsy?!?! How does it feel being married to your teacher?!? Isn't that wrong?!?

Jiu(balds a fist):Get lost asshole.

Paparazzi:Sua are you still a whore?!?! Dami how does it feel two have two members? Does one do better then the other?!?!

Jiu grew more angry and started to fight the paparazzi breaking the camera. The guards came and pulled Jiu away and the paparazzi.

Jiu:You know you asshole suck?! They took her back now they back asking dumb questions.

Paparazzi:Maybe because your trash.

Jiu managed to get away from the guards and tackled the guy on the ground and they started fist fighting. We hurried to Jiu and pushed her away. I've never seen her wanted to fight someone that bad. The guards grabbed the paparazzi and toss him into the police car. Jiu looked very angry. I was scared to approach her but I went and hugged her and she immediately hugged me back.

Yoohyeon:Let's just go to Bora Bora right now to escape this. Forget staying at that penthouse. We could all use a break. Men get our stuff and meet us at Bora Bora understand? Now come let's go.

Sua:Girl power lol.

Siyeon:Let's just go.

Jiu angrily got into the car and we followed. We got onto our private plane and headed to Bora Bora. I held Jiu hand and she was staring out the window still angry. I smirked and pulled Jiu into the bathroom and locked the door. Jiu stared at me while I was smirking.

Jiu:Yoohyeon what is it?

Yoohyeon:Don't stop me. Let me help you calm down.

I started to deep throat Jiu immediately. Jiu placed her hand on top of my head but I didnt want it so I stop and pouted.

Yoohyeon:Jiu please. I don't want this. I want you please.

Jiu:F-fine just don't stop okay?

Yoohyeon(smiling):Okay!

I moved the strap out the way and started to suck on Jiu clit. Jiu gripped on my hair as I was tasting her. She tasted so good I didn't even realize Jiu came into my mouth. I started to lick her clit slowly before speeding up. Jiu came again and she pulled me up and pulled me into a kiss and got down and started to taste me doing the same I did to her. I let out a moan which turned into me moaning Jiu name. She started sucking on my lips which made me moan a little louder. We still had 8 hours until we arrived at Bora Bora. Jiu started to finger me deeply. I moaned Jiu name loudly slightly blushing and  gripping on her hair. I came into Jiu mouth which her stand up and kiss me making me taste myself. We cleaned ourselves and headed back and sat with the others.

Sua:Are you calmed down Jiu?

Jiu:Ne! Sorry about the situation back there that asshole needed to be taught a lesson.

Yoohyeon:Babe your mouth. We already handle that right?

Jiu:Y-yes (blushing)

Yoohyeon:Good now let's rest.

Sua:Already ahead of you. (Falls asleep)