Chapter 5

I got dressed and headed to work in a suit. I sat down at my desk and saw two new students. Yoohyeon I'm assuming boyfriend was next to her. I immediately had on a cold expressions and my energy was cold. My bodyguards immediately stood up and stood next to me. I looked around before putting on an apron.

Minji:Today we ill be painting expressions.

Yoohyeon:I-I don't know how to paint.

Dal(sighs):Maybe that's a good thing babe. It's better you stay away from paint. You might make a mess.

Siyeon:Don't talk to her like that punk.

Dal:Im just saying.

Soyeon:Yahh Dal shut up. Let Yoohyeon do what she wants.

Yuqi:Asshole.

Minji:You three are my new students. Nice to meet you Dallas Soyeon and Yuqi.

Dal:Its Dal not Dallas.

Minji:Oh im sorry Dallas. I mean Dal (cold tone) Yoohyeon I'll teach you how to paint.

Dal:Thats my job. I got that.

Minji:I don't think I asked for your permission jerk face.

Dal:Well im her boyfriend. I can help her.

Minji:If your feeling froggy then jump lover boy. (Stares at him coldly) That's what I thought. Fine go ahead teach her. (Grabs a poster and starts to paint) Now I want you to paint and Happy expression. No bullshit. I want an actual happy expression with a background and everything.

Dal:Don't you think that's a little to much.

Minji(Grabs Dal shirt):Say another word and I'll shove this paintbrush down your throat. (Let's him go) Start now.

I sat down at my desk angrily sending Dam help Yoohyeon paint. Yoohyeon was softly smiling and pie came to me and sat in my lap. I was shocked and so was Yoohyeon. Dal tried to take pie from me but she growled and barked. Dal backed away and went to help Yoohyeon but she accidentally spilled paint on her painting.

Yoohyeon(bowing):Im sorry im sorry.

Dal:Really Yoohyeon. Its okay we can fix it.

Yoohyeon(upset):I ruin it.

Sua:No you didn't babes. It looks like a rainbow.

Siyeon:Ne. Look it has the rainbow colors.

Gahyeon:If you look closely it blends in with the cloud amazingly.

Handong:Yeah an the animals look like they was born with colorful coats or fur.

Dal:This is a mess.

Dami:Do us an favor and shut the fuck up.

Dal:Or what? Your going to punch me we both know that won't happen.

Jimin(laughs):Of course it won't.

Yoohyeon(looks down):I just won't paint anymore I'm sorry. (Walks out of class)

Dal:Yah! Yoohyeon. (Follows her)

Sua:Ms.Minji you have to do something. Dal isn't sweet at all.