Chapter 6

The day was turning into night and all of us headed to Ms.Minji company. Pie was very sleepy so I had her in her carrier. I made sure she used the bathroom and well feed. Once we arrived we was taken to Ms.Minji Art Studio. It was a dark room but she lights hanging up. I looked around to find Ms.Minji but I didn't see her but her bodyguards came in.

BG#2:Ms.Minji will be a little late. Something came up.

BG#1:You can look at her art work in the door behind you.

They left and I was a little worries. Siyeon went to open the door and Ms.Minji art work was all in the room.

Dami:Holy shit she can paint.

Siyeon:I was going to say the same.

Sua:She can draw too.

Handong:No wonder why she takes Art serious.

Gahyeon:Is that a painting of her singing?

Dami:It is.

Sua:Its one of Yoohyeon too.

Siyeon:Huh. Oh it is.

Yoohyeon:eh? (Looks at the painting) Did she draw me without meeting me.

BG#1:Ms.Minji is on her way up.

We all jumped and sat down waiting for Ms.Minji. After a bit she walked in with a mask and was wearing long sleeves and pants. Her hair was covering her face. She always wore Shorts and shorts sleeves shirt and a ponytail or all of her hair was behind her. I immediately thought about that night with Dami and immediately got worried and pouted.

Minji:Let's get straight into business. You must know how to be comfortable in art. If not your paintings nor drawings will come out nicely. If you rush the art will be okay. There no such thing as bad art. Everything is art. No matter what you do it becomes art. You could be sleeping. Its art because your body is at rest and your comfortable. When your on your phone its art. Kissing someone dating someone. Its all art. This room art the building art. Your clothes art. Now I want you to drawing something. The first word that comes to mind. You all tell me.

Handong:Flowers.

Gahyeon:Babies.

Dami:Panda

Siyeon:Sex... I mean Sua

Sua(Blushing):S-siyeon...

Yoohyeon:Ms.Minji.

Minji(softly smiles):Now draw. I'll be back.

Ms.Minji hurried out the class but I hurried sfter her and held her hand she slightly pulled away from me which made me frown.

Minji:Yoohyeon youf supposed to be drawing.

Yoohyeon:I can't draw without you... Please

Minji:Okay fine.

I smiled as we walked back to the room. I Started to draw Ms.Minji in the out she was in and smiled. The door opened and this man came into the room and immediately looked at Ms.Minji.

Minji:Can this wait please I'm in the middle of class.

Male:No it cant. You know the routine. Don't act new because of these kids are here. Let's go.