Chapter 16

After I punched the guy I grabbed him and pinched him against the wall. Theses emotions was starting to build up and I slammed throw a table and it broke. I pinned his body against the wall.

Jiu:You dont understand!!! The feeling of being r*ped. The pain the memories the lies. The freaking depression. Its not funny. That hurts my pride.

Yoohyeon:Jiu let him go.

Jiu:Then you brought Yoohyeon in it?!?! Have you lost your mind.

45:I'm sorry. I wont do it again.

Yoohyeon:Jiu please let him go.

Jiu:He wont understand until it happens to him. Take him to prison.

45:Jiu im sorry.

Jiu:Sorry wont cut it.

The guy started to fight me and I started to fight back. Yoohyeon managed to pulled me off him held me against the wall.

Yoohyeon:Get him out of here! Jiu look at me. Its alright okay (hugs Jiu) Its alright. We are so much better now. That was in the past you can't kwt it get to you.

Jiu:I tried Yoohyeon but he fucking blew it.  (Looks at Yoohyeon and Sighs)

Yoohyeon:Babe let it go you hear me? The mlrs you hold on it the more grudge you'll have so please let it go.

Jiu:Now im embarrassed.

Yoohyeon:Baby use that as your strength hm? Let's go back out there. (Kisses Jiu)

Onstage

Tiffany:I'm really sorry about that.

Yoohyeon:Its fine I promise.

Tiffany:Oh! I'm assuming the crowd had something to show you all. Can Sua Handong Gahyeon and Yoohyeon just stand in the front please.

Dami Siyeon and I hurried to our knees and pulled out rings.

Yoohyeon:What does it say?

Handong: Will you marry me?

Yoohyeon:Eh?!?!

Gahyeon: What is this? (Reads the sign) Turn around.

The girls turned around and looked at us shocked but with a smiled.

Yoohyeon:No speech. Just yes.

Sua:Of course I'll marry you.

Handong:Finally.

Gahyeon(smiling like an idiot):

We put the rings on the girls and hugged and kissed them.

Tiffany:Oh i have on more gift for you Tae.

Taeyeon:Hm? What's that?

Gong Yoo:Surprise!!

Taeyeon:W-wait what?!?! When did you get here?

Gong Yoo:Since the being of the show. Now can I get a hug?

Taeyeon hugged him and smiled before looking at Yoohyeon. Mr.Yoo looked at me and shook my head before standing in front of Yoohyeon. I knew Yoohyeon was going to let her emotions out but she just hugged him tightly. He hugged back and Taeyeon smiled and joined the hugged as well.