Chapter 1

Yuzu's POV

I Have to admit it, I never slept so nicely after a long time. I almost Slept like a Baby, I smiled in my Sleep as I slowly Opened my eyes due to the Warm sunrays that fell ony eyes.
"Mm..." I sighed. On my sleepy face a Smile Grew came on my lips while seeing the reason who made me like this. Mei was sleeping peacefully with her cute face, My urges were tingling my hand as I slowly got close to Mei's face and gently Frailed my Index finger on Mei's Soft plump lips. I blushed Knowing that they're always soft warm or Sometimes cold. But really who wouldn't love those red glossy lips without having any lip gloss on. I smiled and Gently caressed Mei's Face.
"Hm..." Mei squirmed and slowly grasped my Index finger. I blushed.
'Damn She's cute...' I thought with a small Squeeze in my heart. Mei was sleeping soundly that's why I don't wanna wake her up as it was early too. But not for me, My body was really Stiff for a while. Probably lacking some muscle movements, and I know how rebuilt them. That's why before going I Peck on Mei's cheek and slipped away my finger from her light grasp and Went to the bathroom for my Wash up. I turned on the Shower and Exhaled deeply.
"Hahhh~ How I missed this peace of the morning..." I Said with a flow while The warm Shower fell upon My body, I felt relaxed the Most.
'So you are saying that we are a pain in your ass?' Yuzuriha asked through her smirk. I Chuckled.
"Mhm" I said with a small smile. I felt Yuzuriha gasped and that was quite amusing.
'That was rude.'
"If not then what're you gonna do about this?" I asked with a smirk. Yuzuriha shook her head.
'You better not piss me off in the Very first morning or else I'll make you horny within a Second or for the rest of the day.' Yuzuriha said in her monotone with a smirk on. I snickered.
"Yeah yeah but aside from that get ready to Move that Lazy ass of yours as well." I said turning off the shower while Drying my skin.
'Hm? But I'm your spirit, why should I get ready for anything you'll do?' Yuzuriha asked raising an eyebrow.
"Hm~ You'll see." I said as After my body wash up, in an instant went to the Living room with my Dumbbells and other exercise Stuffs.
"Eh?"
"Hmhm~"
"The Fuck you are laughing while taking me out of your body?!" Yuzuriha shouted as I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.
"Shh! You Dumbass! you're gonna wake them up!" I yelled at her in a low Voice. Yuzuriha rolled up her eyes with a Groan.
"But I don't wanna... I'm just a goddamm spirit..." Yuzuriha whined. I sighed as I pinched her Cheeks.
"No you're not. Now stop complaining and Start working out with me." I said laying down my back as I was going to start the Crunches. Yuzuriha slowly Layed besides me.
"Why do I have to do this too?!" Yuzuriha groaned.
"Because if My other side would remain free without moving any Inch than I'll only feel I'm carrying a Rice bag inside of me. That's why you gotta do it too." I said while Putting force on my Ribs and stomach as I was doing my part of exercise and there was Yuzuriha who was struggling Doing this much as well.
"You're Being... Ugh too rude!, you know?" Yuzuriha groaned as She completed one crunch. She's way too demotivational in this, I have to end with her quickly so that I can prepare breakfast for Mei and Meitsuki. Wait, Meitsuki... Huh? I Smirked blinking an idea.
"Ahh~ if you're complaining this much in minor like this~ I'm only doing this for you and your Fascinating Body, Because imagine if one day you get Fat like a water tank would you expect Meitsuki will look at you as She is used to now? Just think about it Yuzuriha-sama~" I said with a flow while Doing my Crunches. I Smirked mentally seeing Yuzuriha's Blank face.
"Wait will that really happen to me if I don't maintain my body like you?" Yuzuriha asked in a low Voice. I nodded with an Honour face. I Peeked at Yuzuriha with a smirk as I could tell, She's thinking something that terrifies her the most, That is, Being disliked by Meitsuki.
"So what do you think Yuzu—"
Pant! Pant! Pant!
My eyes opened in Surprise seeing the Yuzuriha who was crying like a Kid just a moment ago, was now doing her Crunches non-stop. Huh? Oh god. Don't tell me she actually fell for my talks? Well that was unexpected. I laughed.
"That's The Spirit Yuzuriha! Haha!" I laughed as I got Rythm of my Crunches with Yuzuriha.
"Don't laugh! Hah! It's Because I-i care about My body! You got it?!" Yuzuriha said in between of her pants. I nodded while Huffing. It's okay to admit it that you are doing this for your Meitsuki only. Haha, I guess toying with your Ancestor like this might becomes a habit. It's not bad at all, Even though I didn't knew She Also can act like a Tsundere. Don't match her Character that much. I smiled finding this side of Yuzuriha quite Charming as well.
"Yeah I know!" I said with a Smile.
"Are you ready? It's not gonna be some simple Push-ups though." I said as Now Yuzuriha and I was on our Hands while Looking into each other's eyes with a Determined eyes. Yuzuriha Smirked.
"Great. After those Crunches hah I can feel like I can do more Hard exercises like those!" Yuzuriha Said with a Smirk looking at me. Ahh now I feel like this is how I look when I do somthing that thrills or I find that Challenging enough for me. I Smirked Back as we Got ready with our Breaths.
"Let's do this, Ancestor-San~" I Said with a Grin. Yuzuriha Chuckled.
"Show me what you got! Hier-chan~" Yuzuriha said in a Hum. We both Chuckled.
"Hah!"