Chapter 55

No One's POV

"HIMEKO!!!"

SLASH!!!

"Hngh!!" Himeko went to the slump of Sudden near to death As She Heard Mei's Cautious Scream and The Fear surrounded her back. Shiya and Saki wouldn't be able to Cover them up from Villajulio's Deadly attack, on the right time. But, Not all of it as She on the right time Spell out her Protection wall.
"HIMEKO!" Saki Yelled.
"Ahh!! I-i got it!! Almost!" Himeko yelled and She was Amazed by Herself too.
'This is my First Time casting the Hardest Spell this Instantly-'
"Gahh!" Himeko groaned as Villajulio was Stomping on the wall Continuously as he was trying to break it through.
"Ohh No!! Run from there!!" Yui Screamed from the rooftop.
"Quickly! We have to get them Outta there!! Maybe I Can Fly to them-"
"Don't be Ridiculous Stella! We can't let you Die too!" Mei Sternly Warned Stella's instant and ideal Decision.
"That's right! Stop this Instantly!! I certainly don't want to loose you and You Know it!" Nene scolded her as Tears filled in her eyes. Stella Looked at Ruby and Others with her guilty expression.
"Please! Just Don't Die Guys!" Stella Said in her Worried expression and She Crossed her fingers.

"ALL OF YOU ARE YOU GOING TO DIE!!! HYAHAHAHA!"

When Villajulio Yelled in his Demonic their Current mind was all gone. He was Applying hardest of his Attacks on the Wall and Half of the Team was Trapped there as well.
"Yuzu! You gotta Hurry! Take me!" On the other hand, Sara was Demanding for Fusing her Spirts and Body with Yuzu.
"Yo Dude! How the Fuck we can trust you?!?! Your Fucking Sister... Made me Kill Matsuri!!" Harumin asked in a Yell and Clenched her fist.
"Hmhmh! See? That's why I tried to Warn you... Don't you ever Betray us... But as a Rebellious Teenagers like you Wouldn't understand unless in the Hard way." Diselmine was firstly Chuckling as He said the rest of the Sentance in a really Stern voice. Sara was Troubled, But What he said was true. She Glanced at them and saw their Questionable expression.
'Wow... Just, Oh wow! I have never needed anyone so much before Than Now!... Shit this is hard!' Sara thought as She wanted to end him, Avenge her Family and Make Nina's Soul rest in peace all together.
'So, I'll just have to clear things up!' Sara sighed heavily and Turned to them.
'No! Don't think like that!'
'!? Who is that?!' Sara got confused When She Heard the sudden echo Inside of her head.
'Chill out, It's Me, Yuzuriha.' She said.
'O-oh, Yeah, what's wrong?... And How did you get inside of my head?!..." She asked.
'You are asking, me? You are the one who interlock our Minds together, remember now?' Yuzuriha said with an invisible Smirk as Sara nodded with the Twinge of Guilty along with her sigh.
'Whatever, Girl Listen to me now, You have ask for help Nicely and In a that way Which can Make Diselmine think that you are weak now, Get it?' Yuzuriha said as an Elder. Sara glanced at them and Saw the fear of Betrayal and Anger to Take the Brothers Down together.
'Hah... Yes, It's For Me and... For them... I'll do it.' Sara said, Yuzuriha Chuckled and Nodded.
"Good Luck, Kid." Yuzuriha said and She went away. Sara inhaled and Confronted her Ill self.
"Listen, This might be Hella Ridiculous for me Ask for help from you guys... But This Bastard... Killed my Bloodbound Family Right in front of my Eyes!... And Now, Nina... I really really need your help me to get My Revenge! Please Yuzu! Only the Special Alpha Can Slaughter the Sigma race! Which is Why Yuzu was not Possessed By Him that time as the Fluid was in her Body, She was Only Behaving on her Impulse." Sara pleaded to them and Bowed her head to them.
"Wait, So What was that Fluid which Amamiya gave Yuzucchi?!" Harumin asked.
"That was Just some Genetic material which is Used to Exchange some Characteristics from one's Spirit Beast." Sara said.
"No wonder Yuzu was Behaving like an Wolf as because of her—"
'!! No wait, He doesn't know That Yuzu's Spirit Beast is An Araba... Does he?' While Mitsuko was about to spill out the beans but Luckily She was Only talking to herself.
"I see, Then That Means, It was all..." Mei was assuming as Sara nodded.
"The Genetic Technological Error." Sara said the Fluid type and Name.
"Since, You have Confessed this much then We Possibly can trust you... Just want to let you know that One step close to your Traitor mind and I'll Just Take your Head and place it in my Living room decor." Stella Threatening her as Sara Gulped as A Succubus' Punishing are real and Can be Deadly.
"Yes, I Totally Understand! You have My Words! And... Tongue Promise from a Tachibana is... A lot more Worthy than That of a Juvini!" Sara said in her Stern Tone while Signalling Diselmine Along with his Bloodline name. There were drips of silence.
"Pfft! Ahahaha! *CLAP* What a Magnificent! *Clap* Spectacular! *Clap* Speech!" Diselmine said with his Arrogant along with his Gestures as He stepped towards them.
"Enough with this nonsense, Although my Real Motive was to Capture the Special Alpha which is Okogi Yuzu and Make her one of Ours... But Now I think there's a little change here. I'll capture her after killing you all-"
"Can you Shut up for a second?! I am trying to talk with her!" Yuzu cut Diselmine off as He scoffed and Zipped his mouth aside.
"The Memories you Showed me was... How long it has been since that 'Incident' took place?" Yuzu asked in her monotone.
"It Happened Five years ago..." Sara said in a low Voice.
"!"
'The Same year gap when Sho papa left Mei...' Yuzu thought and got her eyes opened in Surprise then She was totally in these Blood splatting war. Yuzu Glanced at Diselmine's ugly face and Smirk.
"I am Pretty sure that An Alpha do always hunt alone, They'll never accept you Sara-"
"Okay, Come on." Yuzu stated her decision as Diselmine looked at her with Confused expression as well as their friends but Sara's Eyes were fully packed by the Happiness She wished for.
"You can't be serious, Yuzu, My dear... Either one of you will also die. Are you sure about this?"Diselmine asked with his special and Dark tone.
"Nah-uh, She did really made me See that and What did you do that With Sara, You'll be easily Defeated also... She wants to end her Sufferings as well." Yuzu said as Sara sniffed slightly and Nodded then she wiped her tears away.
"I am so sorry, Yuzu." Sara said in her soft tone.
"For what?" Yuzu asked as Sara got ready with her Spiritual form.
"For Making you Jealous When I fake Kissed Mei." Sara apologized as Yuzu Blushed really hard and Mei turned her head away with the trail of Blush which reached to her ear.
'Now is not the Time... Probably the Worst Time!' Mei thought helplessly and sighed.
"Thank you so much..." Sara said as She slowly turned into Dust and got mixed with her aura then it went to Yuzu and She deeply inhaled and She Completely Made Sara a part of her body.
"I feel weird..." Yuzu said and Groaned.
"Yeah, You'll be out of it, It's First time Having a Sigma inside of an Alpha body, can be a Risk-taking examination for you." Mei said from Yuzu's behind as Diselmine swung his arm around Them,
"I've had enough... Fucking Brats!!!" Diselmine growled and Cowardly attacked Yuzu from Behind.
"Hey Yuzu! Watch out!!!-" Yui was about to warm her but What he saw made it clear that Yuzu doesn't want to get hurt and Kill the Brothers together.