Chapter 3

No One's POV

Harumin Laughed really hard with Matsuri while on Their way to school.
"Haha Did you see their faces?! They got so much Scared!" Harumin said in between of her laughs. Matsuri Nodded while laughing as well.
"They think that Only They know how to Keep secrets from us haha." Matsuri said with her smirk on.
"This is something That Yuzucchi Must know! I am calling her now!"
"No wait!"
"?" Harumin got Confused as Matsuri was looking at Harumin with a small Smirk.
"Telling them on the phone is lame. Save that for front talk with everyone." Matsuri said Eating one of her Chewing gum. Harumin thought for an instant then Smirked.
"Huh~ When did you started caring about something like that~" Harumin said in a hum as She coiled her arm around Matsuri's Neck grasping her to her Chest.
"!? Wha....?" Matsuri Blushed after receiving this from Harumin as She slightly Growled while Pinning her ears down as Her tail started wagging lightly. Harumin mentally Blushed with a smirk seeing this as She chuckled.
"Wha-what?!" Matsuri asked with a small Growl at Harumin. Harumin leaned over to Matsuri's Neck and Started nuzzling her there making her ears Twitched.
"Damn... Sometimes you're too cute to resist~ Foxy." Harumin said in a low Voice into Matsuri's ear.
"You better not tell this to anyone or you'll be dead afterwards." Matsuri said in a stern voice with a slight Blushy Face.
"Yep I won't." Harumin said, Giving a Kiss on Matsuri cheek making her Slightly suprised. Harumin Smiled at her before loosing her arm around Matsuri's Neck as She turned to her way.
"Now let's go" Harumin said thinking that Matsuri is coming behind or with her but Matsuri was Standing there Quietly holding her Cheek where Harumin Kissed with her Blushy Face but Matsuri was slightly angry.
'I won't let you leave on the Half-a-way like this... I'll Show you how Cute or Sexy I can be.' Matsuri thought as She Grinned while licking her lips. Harumin was mentally assuring that Matsuri will mock or become slightly cheesey for earlier just now but to be surprise to Harumin, Instead of that Harumin felt a slight grip on her wrist that made her Confused as She slowly turned around to her behind and In a second got this is Matsuri's deed as She slowly smiled.
"Now what? Did you not get enough?" Harumin asked to her with a Mental Smirk looking down at her.
"Believe me, Your day is going to be rock from this morning." Matsuri said slightly in her monotone with a grin. Harumin got Confused as She tilted her head in Confusion, But since it was Matsuri who said it with a flow, She got the Glimpse That what's on her mind next as She blushed really hard.
"Wait! Wha—mmph?!" Before Harumin could oppose her, Matsuri's lips were already against Harumin's lips. Matsuri looked at her with a Mentally winning Smirk through Their kiss.
'As expected, Too late.' Matsuri said to Harumin through their mind connection. This time Harumin was Growling at her. Harumin could feel Matsuri's Cheeky happiness from the inside as She saw that Matsuri made her Fox ears and tail Disappeared and Coiled her arms around Harumin's neck making her pushing closer to their kiss.
"Mmphh!~" Harumin Knitted her eyebrows along with her Blushy Face at Matsuri.
'Fuck... She got me! Releasing my Vampire side would be a pain... Just let her Finish This quickly... Ugh!' Harumin Growled at Matsuri as Matsuri while Kissing her took her into an Alley.
"Hmpgh!~ Mnn!~" Matsuri entered her tongue inside of Harumin's Mouth opening her lips for her as Harumin wrapped her arms around Matsuri's Waist and made her tongue got in contact with her, Fighting the Tongue war with each other with their Blushy Faces, As one was having Slightly angry Blushy Face and another one couldn't stop Smirking from the inside with her Blushy Face as well.
"Mmmgh!~ mmphah!~" Matsuri moaned while fighting her Tongue with Harumin's, She started to frail her hand down to Harumin's shaft from on cloth. Harumin Flinched really hard at this.
"Mmm!" Harumin grabbed Matsuri's hand in the mid-way and Telling her to stop through their Kiss. Matsuri mentally Chuckled as She showed Harumin her Index finger which was telling her, 'No'. Harumin Flinched when Matsuri already Unzipped her skirt and Slipped her panties down while Taking out Harumin's hot stiff Dick. Harumin Blushed even as The Lack of air took place there in Their Kiss as Harumin Gripped on Matsuri's shoulder.
"Mnnm!~ Pfwah~! Hah!~" They finally pulled away from their kiss while Breathing Heavily with their Blushy Faces.
"N-no... Hah... Fucking way we're doing this right now..." Harumin Growled at Matsuri in between her heavy pants. Matsuri while Breathing Heavily Red face as She giggled.
"Tell me why not?" Matsuri asked as She looked at Harumin's dick as She licked her lips.
"Are you sure you're gonna go school with this thing up?" Matsuri asked Harumin making her Tremble while Panting Heavily with red face as She Gulped. Matsuri Grinned more with her evil giggles.
"No right~? Then I'm pretty sure you need a Hand or Mouth and a Hole~?" Matsuri asked putting her index finger on Harumin's lips as Harumin Growled.
"Yo-you'll pay afterwards..." Harumin said in a stern tone but in a low voice. Matsuri Licked Harumin's lips.
"We'll see~"
"Ahh!~ mgh!~ Hah!~" Harumin let out her light Moans while Panting Heavily as while holding onto Matsuri's head who was kneeling down infront of Harumin and was giving Harumin's dick her well mouth treat with her Blushy Face slipping her tongue around Harumin's dick.
"Mmm~ Seems like you grew an inch through the break time~" Matsuri said while making Harumin's tip leaking out some of her pleasure droplets. Harumin Flinched while Grunting.
"Shut up... Ahh!~ Nnn!~" Harumin moaned as When Matsuri wrapped her lips around Harumin's dick treating the head by her tongue inside of her mouth while Treating the base by her hand, pumping it up and down.
"! A-ahhmph!~ mm!~" Harumin quickly covered her mouth by her hand after Getting little sights of people from the gaps of the Alley as She Blushed really hard but Matsuri was in her flow as She took out Harumin's dick from her lips and Glanced upon Harumin and Her Reddened Face, Harumin was looking down at Matsuri with her Angry eyes but Blushy Face, Matsuri waved her index finger around on Harumin's dick and with a Smirk licked her lips that made Harumin more Tingle.
"Shh... Hold on your voice now... Senpai~" Matsuri Whispered as Harumin was stood there slightly Confused.
"? Mmmph!!~" Good thing that Harumin didn't removed her hand or Else it would be Busted, Because of the Sudden Feeling of Matsuri's mouth with Harumin's Dick down to her throat made Harumin Shuddered really hard as She almost let out her voice when people were walking outside of the Alley. Harumin Panted Heavily while glaring at Matsuri. Matsuri didn't get affected by this as Smirked with her aroused face.
"Mmpghm!~ Ahhhmm!~" Harumin moaned in her cover up hand. Matsuri started Gulping Harumin's dick down to her throat while Moving her head back and forth with her Blushy Face. Harumin Gripped on Matsuri's head with her Blushy Face, Harumin Huffed heavily as While Looking up with Blurry Vision.
'Ahhh!~ Fuck!~ No!~ It wasn't like this... Before~! I'm going crazy!~ T-This brat!~ Nghmm!~' Harumin was really annoyed and Aroused at the same time as because of her Mate, Who is really unbearable at anytime.
"Mmm!~ hafpm!~" Matsuri was eating up Harumin's Dick as While Harumin could feel the Slippery and warm pathway of Matsuri's mouth to her Throat as Her Dick Twitched on Matsuri's Every moment.
"Mmmnnn!~ Mmm!~" Harumin Twitched while Letting out her Muffled moans as She to keep that away bit her lip, Harumin felt That Her hips were moving and Twitching on their own. Harumin slightly Flinched and Smirked before removing her hand from her mouth and placed them on Matsuri's head as Matsuri noticed and Looked above to Harumin.
"!?" Matsuri got Surprised by seeing The Huffing Heavily aroused face of Harumin as She was a Blushy Mess who was Smirking while looking down at her.
"Hmmphmm!!~" Matsuri got Surprised Very much after receiving a sudden push on her head as Harumin pushed her Dick deep down to Matsuri's throat. Harumin Twitched while Drooling from the corner of her mouth with her Blushy red face as Panted Heavily.
"E-even for once in awhile... It's feels so good!~ Mghmm!~" Harumin Mumbled in between of her moans, Downwards Matsuri was trembling with her Blushy Face and Mouth filled by Harumin's dick as Held on Harumin's thighs. Harumin Smirked as She Started to Gently Thrusting her dick inside of Matsuri's mouth as Matsuri looked up at Harumin with her Blushy Teary eyes as She begin to Suck Harder on Harumin's dick making her Flinch.
"Mmm!~ Shit!~ I'm cumming!~" Harumin moaned as Gave a Thrust inside of Matsuri's mouth and Shoot her load inside of Her mouth.
"Mmmph!~ Hmfphm!~" Matsuri got slightly chocked in Harumin's cum as She quickly Gulped them through her throat. While Panting Heavily, Harumin slowly took out her Dick from her Mouth and Huffed.
"Kh...! Hah! Heh~ S-So you got in the mood as well huh?" Matsuri Said with a Smirk at Harumin who was Smirking with her Blushy Face.
"Yep... I guess I do."
"Mgh!~ Ahh!~ Hah!~" Harumin Huffed in between of her moans with a Smirk on while Pounding inside of Matsuri's pussy, Who was In Harumin's hand while her hands were on the Wall, Getting her Inside filled by Harumin's dick as She was Smirking with her Blushy Face.
"Ahh!~ Y-yes~! That's... how you Fu-Fuck a Bad girl!~ Senpai!~" Matsuri said in her Moans as Harumin Smirked while Thrusting hardly inside of Matsuri's Pussy as She grabbed Matsuri's waist fastening her Pace. Harumin Flinched as She chuckled with a Blushy Face.
"If Sis Found... I-i am here Fucking you instead of g-going to S-school... She'll kill me!~ Nghh!~" Harumin said into Matsuri's ear with her Heavy Huffs. Matsuri slowly laughed while Panting Heavily.
"Hah!~ Mgh!~ Th-that's awesome!~" Matsuri Giggled in her Moans as this made Harumin slightly Flinched as She Picked up Matsuri and started to Hitting Matsuri's G-spot making her Jolt around me her body as Matsuri's Inner walls sucked onto Harumin's Dick.
"Exactly...~ A very fu-fucking bad O-omega!~" Harumin moaned as She gently put her Down and Slipped out her Phone from her Pocket while Slowly thrusting inside, squeeching her wet pussy.
"?... Wh-what...? Are you doing...? Mmm...~" Matsuri said in between her Huffs as She got Surprised by seeing Harumin's Blushy Smirk who was calling someone.
"Hey!? The Fuck y-you are d-doing?! Mgh!~" Matsuri asked as Harumin who was Thrusting inside as She was calling 'Nene' from her contacts as She Smirked and Placed the phone at Matsuri's ear.
"Why are you calling her now?!" Matsuri asked slightly raising her voice.
"Just talk normally when she picks up~" Harumin said with a Smirk while Panting Heavily.
"What the hel—?!"
"Hello? Matsuri-chan?" Matsuri got startled very much when Nene picks and Gulped slightly as She got Confused and She got Blushed really hard when Harumin Slowly grinded her Dick inside of Her pussy.
"Mm!~" Matsuri quickly Stop her come out moan as She Gulped before Glaring at Harumin with her Blushy Face with slight irritation, Matsuri Inhaled softly.
"Matsuri-chan? Hello?"
"Ahh... Nene-chan... Hi" Matsuri said in her Frail voice, Smiling a little while having control on her Breaths. Nene just gave out a small Giggle.
"What's wrong? You called me out of nowhere. I'm slightly happy though." Nene asked in her Gentle tone, Matsuri Awkwardly laughed as Huffed. Harumin mentally laughed as She gave a Sudden thrust inside of Matsuri's pussy.
"Ahh~!— Ah! Hahaha! Yeah! Actually I was thinking about talking to you! Haha..." Matsuri said while Covering up her Moans with her words. Nene sounded slightly Confused.
"Are you Okay? You are like... Running or something?" Nene asked as Harumin Smirked and Licked Matsuri's ear making her Pussy Twitching around Harumin's dick as She Huffed.
"Mgh...~ O-oh yeah! Yeah! I'm um... Fu... J-jogging with S-senpai... That's all" Matsuri said as Harumin started Slamming her Dick inside of her Pussy as the pathway got Slippery by this.
"Oh I see, that's really good to see that You actually love Haru-senpai." Nene said in a sweet tone. Matsuri was Blushing really hard as she was not be able to focus on Nene as She was talking to her.
'I-if only I could be the only one... Trolling with her... Not get trolled instead...~ Ahh!~ Senpai!~ I'm really good at taking r-revenge~ Just you wait Senpai!~' Matsuri mentally moaned while jolting as Her pussy got more wetter.
"Y-yeah I-i get that... Mmm!~" Matsuri moaned really lightly along with her Breath as She chuckled.
"Fufu, You Must be running for awhile now." Nene said as She giggled, Matsuri mentally groaned and got her heartbeat raced up when Harumin Gripped on her Waist Tightly and Panted Heavily, Matsuri glared at Harumin and was about to tell her to stop but Harumin was Huffing and Leaned over to Matsuri's ear.
"I-i'm about to cum!~ Hah!~ Ahh!~" Harumin Huffed as She slowly begin to Gently Slammed her Dick inside as Matsuri Twitched, Matsuri Shook her head telling her not to but Harumin Smirked and Started to Slamming hardly inside of Matsuri's Pussy.
"Matsuri-chan?"
'No!~'
"Mmph!~ Nmmgh!~ Hmphm!~" Matsuri gave a little pressure on her Mouth by her hand as Her Moans were Muffled.
'Fuck!~ Do it!~ Do it quickly!~'
"Matsuri? Are you there?" Nene didn't know what was it for Matsuri when She Silently came together with Harumin, They were Twitching while Loosing out Their pleasure Juices as they Panted Heavily.
"Matsuri-cha—"
"Ah! Yeah Nene! Looks like We finished our Jogging! Hahaha! I'll see you at School! Bye!" Matsuri Said with Slightly different tone making Nene Confused.
"Oh that was fast, Yes. I am also excited for starting my First year with you fufu. Bye Matsuri-chan." Nene said with a Smile. Matsuri Nodded and Hung up. While Fixing herself up with Harumin while Matsuri was giving her The Cold glare as Harumin Smirked.
"Hmph. You are lucky, That was only my Beta side." Harumin said as They got out of the Alley and walked to their way. Harumin exhaled deeply.
"I'll destroy you." Matsuri Said in her Stern Tone Making Harumin laugh a bit.
"I'll look forward to it." Harumin said with a Cheeky Smirk.
"Bitch You wait I'll make you Hella Horny at School." Matsuri Said in a low Voice as Harumin Chuckled.
"And How? You're in different class." Harumin said as Matsuri Smirked.
"By releasing my Pheromones." Matsuri Said with a smirk but soon got pinched at her Cheek by Harumin.
"Watch it, Brat." Harumin said in her monotone as Matsuri groaned in pain.

"I wonder what's Wrong with her?" Nene said as She sighed as She looked at Stella who was in her Uniform, Sitting Besides her while Smirking.
"Do you know anything?" Nene asked. Stella Winked at Nene and Nodded.
"I know. But let's Keep the things to ourselves and Go on a 'Jogging' Like Them sometimes?" Stella said as Nene was still Confused but She Exhaled softly and Nodded simply.
"Okay sure." Nene said as She Went to her Bag and started packing her books. Stella Hummed.
"This is probably will be the best School year ever~" Stella Mumbled with a Smile as She sneakily Licked her lips with a slightly Blushy Face.
'Of course, With More Members that is.'